• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Tie purge today. Some of these really suck. Musta been gifts.
You know, you can make a quilt out of neckties.
f8fc49591d6fdd2f673d7ccd2001fe8e.jpg

#hasmspknowledge

netty2424

Just dropping this off

T.Boone better be careful. Gundy is a really good football coach and has done a pretty good job in Stillwater. He’s always on Gundy’s arse and it seems to be wearing on Gundy.

I’d be curious how many coaches they’ll go through before they find a suitable replacement, and how much damage will be done if he pushes him out.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
T.Boone better be careful. Gundy is a really good football coach and has done a pretty good job in Stillwater. He’s always on Gundy’s arse and it seems to be wearing on Gundy.

I’d be curious how many coaches they’ll go through before they find a suitable replacement, and how much damage will be done if he pushes him out.
That's not T Boone's account.

Moose Stuff

LMAO at “Justice Hill sucks”....good to see other schools have moronic fans too.

nwlafrog

You can still go to CarMax to sell your vehicles (or sell privately) without trading in for a new truck at the dealership.

I’m just saying, get on TrueCar for a week and see what pops up. Expand your search radius to 200 miles.

I got my 2016 F-150 w/ 20k miles on it for $28,600. That same dealership sold it new for $44k two years earlier.

After church, I found another Tahoe here in town with low miles that was used as a demo with the options that I wanted for 10k cheaper than the first one I was interested in.

I’ll be checking it out tomorrow, but keeping my options open.