• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

Honest question, not meant to insult another forum:

So is a membership at 247 worth it? Are there sports stories or inside TCU analysis and stories over there that are not available elsewhere or available there earlier than elsewhere?

Purp

Honest question, not meant to insult another forum:

So is a membership at 247 worth it? Are there sports stories or inside TCU analysis and stories over there that are not available elsewhere or available there earlier than elsewhere?
Yes. JC's work is like Brawndo for Frogs fans. It's what we crave.

What you get over there is the only place you'll find that level of inside info. Even SptsPage isn't going to get you near that much info. You might get better commentary there, but not information.

And it's about eleventy billion time better than any Muck blog.

Mean Purple

Yes. JC's work is like Brawndo for Frogs fans. It's what we crave.

What you get over there is the only place you'll find that level of inside info. Even SptsPage isn't going to get you near that much info. You might get better commentary there, but not information.

And it's about eleventy billion time better than any Muck blog.
Thanks, Purp. I'll check it out. It, however, will not replace by affinity for kf.c, which I would consider therapy if it were not for the fact that rehab is for quitters.

netty2424

Thanks, Purp. I'll check it out. It, however, will not replace by affinity for kf.c, which I would consider therapy if it were not for the fact that rehab is for quitters.
Don't worry, you won't be forced to choose. The staff writers at 247 are fantastic. Provide a lot of great insight. If you're into recruiting news, no better place to get it.

And to be clear, my first sentence wasn't a knock on 247, it's just not as active as Kf.c.