• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

No kidding. Half the time when I ask a basic question I’m downvoted. Someone downvoted me a few weeks ago when I posted a Free spare ticket to the southern Game.
Someone over there is a downvoting bandit. I was piddling around with my profile settings one day after about a year of moving over to the the 24/7 board, and I noticed my “rating” was like a 95. I didn’t even know that ratings were a thing at the time, but then about a month later I noticed my rating was around 80. And I hadn’t even been posting that much.

I guess that means someone didn’t like me enough to go search back through months and months of my old posts and downvote every single post of mine? Weird

I’ve never brought it up because you can’t bring up your internet message board rating without looking like you really care about your internet message board rating, and I’d just prefer to avoid looking like I care about that when I don’t actually care about that. I just think it’s funny (and sad) that someone would do that.

MTfrog5

Someone over there is a downvoting bandit. I was piddling around with my profile settings one day after about a year of moving over to the the 24/7 board, and I noticed my “rating” was like a 95. I didn’t even know that ratings were a thing at the time, but then about a month later I noticed my rating was around 80. And I hadn’t even been posting that much.

I guess that means someone didn’t like me enough to go search back through months and months of my old posts and downvote every single post of mine? Weird

I’ve never brought it up because you can’t bring up your internet message board rating without looking like you really care about your internet message board rating, and I’d just prefer to avoid looking like I care about that when I don’t actually care about that. I just think it’s funny (and sad) that someone would do that.
I like the down voting feature but I wish you could see who did it

GeoFrog

I think you should see if downvotes over there converts to Trophy Points over here.

SAT Frog

I need some HASMSP Wisdom. I have never been to a game in Austin, but I have tickets for the game Saturday. Coming up from San Antonio. Any suggestions on where to park? I heard it is a nightmare for games. Thought about parking at South Park Meadows and Ubering in. Any suggestions?

Ron Swanson

I need some HASMSP Wisdom. I have never been to a game in Austin, but I have tickets for the game Saturday. Coming up from San Antonio. Any suggestions on where to park? I heard it is a nightmare for games. Thought about parking at South Park Meadows and Ubering in. Any suggestions?
I will be parking at my buddy’s house and ubering in. Actually, I don’t think Uber is allowed in Austin, or at least it wasn’t two years ago. There is some Uber-like app that works in Austin though. Not sure the name.

Or maybe Uber does work in Austin now and I just haven’t heard the news, I’m sure someone on here will let us know though.

SAT Frog

I will be parking at my buddy’s house and ubering in. Actually, I don’t think Uber is allowed in Austin, or at least it wasn’t two years ago. There is some Uber-like app that works in Austin though. Not sure the name.

Or maybe Uber does work in Austin now and I just haven’t heard the news, I’m sure someone on here will let us know though.
Uber and Lyft are back in Austin as of 06/01/18. Makes it much easier.

There will be a huge price surge after the game I am sure. What section are the TCU tickets in?

Frog-in-law1995

I got a spot in the health center garage through UT. $25 and about 3 blocks from the lettermen’s tailgate and maybe 8 from the stadium.

SnoSki

Uber and Lyft are back in Austin as of 06/01/18. Makes it much easier.

There will be a huge price surge after the game I am sure. What section are the TCU tickets in?
Good to know Uber is back. Parked last time at the Hotel Van Zandt thinking I could catch an Uber and forgot about them not being there. Ended up walking the whole way. Doable but not recommended unless you’re wearing proper athletic shoes and have a lot of time to kill (30-40 min walk IIRC).