• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Sick [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] if even one girl was raped by a football player or anyone else that is a tragedy. People like these Rapeylor fans are why women are scared to come forward.

MTfrog5

If they were worried about that, then what really happened is way worse than we’ll probably ever know.
Exactly. Baylor fans act like they want the truth, but there is a reason why nothing was ever done during the Pepper Hamilton outside of stuff the school wanted released. Only way something will ever happen is if Pepper Hamilton is forced to report their findings in court, which won’t ever happen.

Boonescabanaboy

Exactly. Baylor fans act like they want the truth, but there is a reason why nothing was ever done during the Pepper Hamilton outside of stuff the school wanted released. .

I am amazed how few of them have the slightest clue why their beloved school would keep throwing money at all these settlements. It's as if it never occurred to them it might be because they don't want the truth to come out.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
They think the regents are making the school pay the ‘fraudulent’ claims in order to cover their butts.
Agree but disagree on the wording.
Very little “thinking” going on down there.
Reacting
Lawyering
Settlement check writing
NDA drafting
and maybe a lotta shredding & hard-drive disposal
But not a lotta thinking

Mean Purple

Typical Baylor Delusion. https://bleacherreport.com/articles...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

"He absolutely did," Cooper says. "You'll write this story, and in your mind, I'm sure you're thinking, Man, they're making all of that up. And then after he has a big season, after he's in the Heisman Trophy race, after he goes to the combine and he's the hit of the show there, you're going to say, 'I should've listened to those guys at Baylor.' I'm telling you, we got away with highway robbery. Literally, this might be the most talented player I have ever seen."
He was a mess towards the end of his playing time in Knoxville. Was causing more headaches than he was worth.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I was checking out RapeEm365's discussion of the media days and came across this:

"I'm still waiting for a journalist to ask Bowlsby why they haven't asked (or required) other Big 12 schools to follow Baylor's lead in all the recommendations and changes we've done that have gone way above what most schools do or would ever think of doing.

If these 'leaders' really cared about the students and victims then wouldn't they want to make sure every school was ahead of these issues and not wait until something bad happens to act?

The hypocrisy in all of this is mind boggling when you see the Big 10 not do anything to Michigan St. or the SEC do anything to Tenn or Big 12 to Texas or OU, etc etc

Sorry Bowlsby, but you can compliment all you want but this is all politics IMO. At least half of the horrible duo is gone now that OU's President is out."

Chongo94

I was checking out RapeEm365's discussion of the media days and came across this:

"I'm still waiting for a journalist to ask Bowlsby why they haven't asked (or required) other Big 12 schools to follow Baylor's lead in all the recommendations and changes we've done that have gone way above what most schools do or would ever think of doing.

If these 'leaders' really cared about the students and victims then wouldn't they want to make sure every school was ahead of these issues and not wait until something bad happens to act?

The hypocrisy in all of this is mind boggling when you see the Big 10 not do anything to Michigan St. or the SEC do anything to Tenn or Big 12 to Texas or OU, etc etc

Sorry Bowlsby, but you can compliment all you want but this is all politics IMO. At least half of the horrible duo is gone now that OU's President is out."

This infuriates me. You mean all the damn things that most schools have already been doing for at least a decade?!?! The lunacy of these people is just truly truly mind boggling insane!

AroundWorldFrog

EABOD Baylor!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
None of these "journalists" asked Rhule about the reports last week or repeated questions about investigations that they asked Bowlsby yesterday.

Jet Set Frog

Either that or he's dreaming about what he wishes Rhule would do to him.
giphy.gif