• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Heinrich%20McCaw_zpsclifvyrl.jpg

I assume this will have to become an all male school...

Mean Purple

Some things to consider here.
A. McCaw is looking to cover his own tail in a law suit issue.
B. Those Regents who McCaw cites in an attempt to make himself look like the lesser of 10 evils here...were they also the section of the regents who wanted to keep art briles on staff?
C. This still does not show briles, little ian or others to be out of trouble for what they covered up.

The fact that they attack the one regent who was one of the four who went on tv to explain why briles, et. al. had to go should raise a bit of a red flag.

If bu had issues school wide, yeah, that's bad. But it does not clear little ian or briles.

MTfrog5

Some things to consider here.
A. McCaw is looking to cover his own tail in a law suit issue.
B. Those Regents who McCaw cites in an attempt to make himself look like the lesser of 10 evils here...were they also the section of the regents who wanted to keep art briles on staff?
C. This still does not show briles, little ian or others to be out of trouble for what they covered up.

The fact that they attack the one regent who was one of the four who went on tv to explain why briles, et. al. had to go should raise a bit of a red flag.

If bu had issues school wide, yeah, that's bad. But it does not clear little ian or briles.
Think we can all agree that one regent has his name on the stadium and one is part of the Rangers owners

Mean Purple

Some of those idiots responding to the tweet about briles are attempting to claim that the latest reported depositions some how show briles did nothing wrong and was not part of the cover up. Their claim is as laughable as it is wrong. Those depositions do nothing of the sort.

Mean Purple

Think we can all agree that one regent has his name on the stadium and one is part of the Rangers owners
Not the one regent I am referring to. They actually mention him in that article. The regent on the stadium and the one with the rangers did not seem to want briles gone. The regent that mccaw and other attack, the former chair of their regents, regarding information he put out, does not seem to be part of the group that wanted to keep briles around. Instead, he looked pretty intent on trying to address the issue at baylor. And his reward for doing the right thing, he gets attacked by the briles maniacs.

MTfrog5

Not the one regent I am referring to. They actually mention him in that article. The regent on the stadium and the one with the rangers did not seem to want briles gone. The regent that mccaw and other attack, the former chair of their regents, regarding information he put out, does not seem to be part of the group that wanted to keep briles around. Instead, he looked pretty intent on trying to address the issue at baylor. And his reward for doing the right thing, he gets attacked by the briles maniacs.
Sorry misread it. I was referring to those two as two that wanted to keep Briles

Mean Purple

Sorry misread it. I was referring to those two as two that wanted to keep Briles
It is really crazy and disturbing all that is coming out about that place. There is no way there are not more people who knew what was going on and kept it quiet. The souls people will sell for money, fame and flat out bad priorities.

Mean Purple

As I posted on the other board, Waco is the only place Briles can work. Hell, he couldn’t even get a job in Canada. That soulless shiphole has the only population of people that tolerate and/or love him.
For a significant part, that is true. But there is a segment of the population there that does not want anything to do with him. Mostly people who did not attend baylor or are tired of bad news. But that seems to be a minority.
Glad I escaped that town.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Me too. Our house was about 4-5 blocks from Waco high. Haven’t lived there for over 35 years and I still feel dirty that I would’ve gone to the school that’s considering hiring that guy.
It's looking more and more like just a rumor. Probably just a fantasy of resident rape-lovers.

Mean Purple

Me too. Our house was about 4-5 blocks from Waco high. Haven’t lived there for over 35 years and I still feel dirty that I would’ve gone to the school that’s considering hiring that guy.

I hope that it is a rumor only.
Plus, briles is so arrogant he would not likely take a high school gig. Not enough attention for him.