• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

HG73

This latest blurb from Mckaw sounds like an excellent opportunity for the Big12 to increase the withholding from Baylor's conference TV money.

Make it tight financially for them.

Only way to pressure them, NCAA won't.

FrogAbroad

This latest blurb from Mckaw sounds like an excellent opportunity for the Big12 to increase the withholding from Baylor's conference TV money.

Make it tight financially for them.

Only way to pressure them, NCAA won't.

Pressure them...to do what? B-12 seems to be about as uninterested as NCAA in pursuing those issues. Until it hurt$ those two organzation we can expect nothing from them...they're quietly hoping the matter will just gradually fade away until no one of influence remembers.

Boonescabanaboy

Pressure them...to do what? B-12 seems to be about as uninterested as NCAA in pursuing those issues. Until it hurt$ those two organzation we can expect nothing from them...they're quietly hoping the matter will just gradually fade away until no one of influence remembers.

That's the foundation our judicial system has been based on for as long as I can remember.

Smellslikeroses

Typical Baylor Delusion. https://bleacherreport.com/articles...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

"He absolutely did," Cooper says. "You'll write this story, and in your mind, I'm sure you're thinking, Man, they're making all of that up. And then after he has a big season, after he's in the Heisman Trophy race, after he goes to the combine and he's the hit of the show there, you're going to say, 'I should've listened to those guys at Baylor.' I'm telling you, we got away with highway robbery. Literally, this might be the most talented player I have ever seen."

Chongo94

Typical Baylor Delusion. https://bleacherreport.com/articles...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

"He absolutely did," Cooper says. "You'll write this story, and in your mind, I'm sure you're thinking, Man, they're making all of that up. And then after he has a big season, after he's in the Heisman Trophy race, after he goes to the combine and he's the hit of the show there, you're going to say, 'I should've listened to those guys at Baylor.' I'm telling you, we got away with highway robbery. Literally, this might be the most talented player I have ever seen."

Butch Jones is a huge [ profanity ]. That said, I’m gonna question this dude’s mental capacity if it really is true he randomly called up the staff while driving through Texas and after only 4 hours in Waco/Baylor, decided that was where he wanted to be...

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Too much lumpy carpet not to notice

Bob

Now, there is a rumor that the Battalion has announced that Briles has been hired to be a liason between the Athletic Dept and the school's College of Veterinary Medicine in order to cover up the bestiality complaints.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Let me guess they think Briles is innocent because they paid the volleyball player? I didn’t ready past the first response
A few quotes:

"Another great payday to a woman who claimed rape years Later, refused to go to the police after being implored to do so by Briles. His reputation and career are ruined, and she's a millionaires. All this so the BOR can cover up it's corruption."

"Do either of you Einsteins have a daughter?"

"You have a good reason to believe her claim is legit?"

"I have always been annoyed by the "do you have daughters" line people like to throw out

Its so cheesy and trite"

"The better question is "do you have a daughter who is a victim of sexual assault?"

That's the game changer."

"You don't understand unless you have spent 18 years raising a daughter or two or three and sending them off to BU."

"I have two. If either is raped, they know to go to the police, not the guidance counselor.

When my car was stolen, I didn't call Triple A and then file a lawsuit because nothing happened to get it back.

Also, as a father, I would find the boy and have a "conversation." Note how there were thousands of rapes yet not one father was involved?

Seems odd.

Also, you notice how none of the lawsuits name the actual rapist as a defendant? And Baylor never designates as a responsible third party the rapist?

Seems odd."

It kind of derails from there. But the general sentiment is there.

NYC Horned Frog

A few quotes:

"Another great payday to a woman who claimed rape years Later, refused to go to the police after being implored to do so by Briles. His reputation and career are ruined, and she's a millionaires. All this so the BOR can cover up it's corruption."

"Do either of you Einsteins have a daughter?"

"You have a good reason to believe her claim is legit?"

"I have always been annoyed by the "do you have daughters" line people like to throw out

Its so cheesy and trite"

"The better question is "do you have a daughter who is a victim of sexual assault?"

That's the game changer."

"You don't understand unless you have spent 18 years raising a daughter or two or three and sending them off to BU."

"I have two. If either is raped, they know to go to the police, not the guidance counselor.

When my car was stolen, I didn't call Triple A and then file a lawsuit because nothing happened to get it back.

Also, as a father, I would find the boy and have a "conversation." Note how there were thousands of rapes yet not one father was involved?

Seems odd.

Also, you notice how none of the lawsuits name the actual rapist as a defendant? And Baylor never designates as a responsible third party the rapist?

Seems odd."

It kind of derails from there. But the general sentiment is there.

What is wrong with those people.

I remember when some Baylor fans said if there was ever any evidence of a gang rape, they would immediately change their tune. Instead, they are now casually discussing a gang rape accusation and going full on victim shaming immediately. Real true scum of the earth there.

Zubaz

What is wrong with those people.

I remember when some Baylor fans said if there was ever any evidence of a gang rape, they would immediately change their tune. Instead, they are now casually discussing a gang rape accusation and going full on victim shaming immediately. Real true scum of the earth there.
Seriously, it's horrifying. "Note how there were thousands of rapes yet not one father was involved?" is especially vile, and might even be some dog whistle racism to boot.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

"There is no way to get paid by suing the alleged assailant. The alleged assailants have never even been identified. The real money is in suing Baylor, and I don't even think that you have to have any proof or evidence. The school is simply trying to do the right thing and we will probably never know if these alleged assaults are real or made up. I suspect some are not real but rather are just morning after regrets. By the news accounts you would think that men were hiding in the bushes, grabbing these unsuspecting little girls and savagely violating them. I am sure that the truth is nothing like that at all. The truth wouldn't provide a payday though as the truth is that men and women at Baylor are drinking and having consensual sex."

Latest posts