• The KillerFrogs

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

flyfishingfrog

So I find it somewhat interesting that the only two
Schools to make the post season at large bid list with a RPI north of 50 are both PAC schools

I am sure the top 50, 100, etc numbers support it somehow but just seems curious

Well I think most realized we were either b12 tourney champs or the season was over

Feel terrible for the seniors to end it in such a [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] way due to the sun and the way the field faces

TCUdirtbag

Looking ahead, albeit prematurely, Saarloos would be the only guy, IMO, capable of holding the team and recruiting class together. If CJS leaves, be prepared for nearly every drafted player to go and a good number of committed players to reopen their recruitment or sign if drafted. Gonna be a long, hard summer I’m afraid.

I think you have to kick the tires on 3-4 elite/proven P5 head coaches, but you have to immediately interview Saarloos and let him lock it up if he’s ready and the true A-listers don’t bite. Donati probably has to be able to sell facility upgrades, too - whatever he’s offering CJS. And we’ll have to remain a compensation leader.

Latest posts