• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

Riggs - you should keep this list so when the next hip hop discussion starts you can cross reference the names to determine if made up or not.

Lil Yachty is a genius name.

http://www.rollingloud.com/home
I was working with the gastroenterologists today. One of them said, "this is taking longer than expected. We are trying to get a "tricky polyp." I said, "Wow, that's weird. Tricky Polyp is my rapper name, followed by "It's trick-trick-tricky!" It played pretty well in a room full of nerdy medical people.
Yesterday, our Grand Rounds lecturer was discussing the sizing of medical equipment and the terms we use for different items. The French scale was being discussed, as in a 12 French catheter. The French scale is mostly poorly understood, so he was trying to explain it. He asked the audience the question, "What do French do as numbers go up?" Without missing a beat, I shouted out, "They surrender!" I was pretty proud of that one and it was well-received by the crowd.

Last edited:

GeoFrog

Shoutout to The Musers for sharing this story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...and-a-stalking-charge/?utm_term=.d2dd0973e908

KNXV%20Jacqueline%20Ades_1525883142751.jpg_86320599_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Yikes! She kind of looks like the Baylor Beer Thief.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I had to get a cab to the Miami airport at 4:45 this morning. The club was just spilling out. I’ve seen some ship in my day. A lot of ship. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen something like that though. A whole lot of scantily dressed women on the downside of x trips and or hammered drunk. And a whole of lot dudes trying to convince them the party was still going.

netty2424

Any wood worker hobbyists up in here? Looking for best ways to seal a cedar post.

Replacing decking on my front porch today and have decided to replace the posts while I'm at it. Have 8"x8"x10' square sawn posts.

Don't think I'm looking to stain it, but rather bring out the red hues while weatherproofing it.

Thanks in advance.

Frog-in-law1995

Any wood worker hobbyists up in here? Looking for best ways to seal a cedar post.

Replacing decking on my front porch today and have decided to replace the posts while I'm at it. Have 8"x8"x10' square sawn posts.

Don't think I'm looking to stain it, but rather bring out the red hues while weatherproofing it.

Thanks in advance.

I just built a table with cedar post legs and used Wolman Rain Coat. Seems to have worked well.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Thanks in advance.
I just built a table with cedar post legs and used Wolman Rain Coat. Seems to have worked well.
Good lord. I would saw off an arm if I tried either of these things. Kudos to you both.

SnoSki

Thanks in advance.

You can go to Home Depot (or elsewhere) and buy a clear sealant in a small quart-sized can. Buy a cheap bristle brush and go to town. Brush with the grain and not perpendicular to it.

BTW cedar is naturally water resistant but it will turn gray over time (see most every backyard fence).

I sealed my post with a tinted sealant that might’ve just been “western red cedar” in color and it looks great.