• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

westoverhillbilly

Forgive me if this was mentioned earlier, but Waco was featured on a PBS special about lynchings in the '20s or '30s where they lynched and hung a guy on the square without due process of the law and hundreds (perhaps thousands) in their Sunday church clothes watched and cheered.. Waco's such a charming place..

Froglaw

I'll buy through TCU as always. $400 for my group of 4.

I refuse to sit next to Baylor fans during a TCU/Baylor game.

Waco's residents are some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Baylor fans are not in the same category.

Mean Purple

Forgive me if this was mentioned earlier, but Waco was featured on a PBS special about lynchings in the '20s or '30s where they lynched and hung a guy on the square without due process of the law and hundreds (perhaps thousands) in their Sunday church clothes watched and cheered.. Waco's such a charming place..
Regarding the last public lynching, as they call it (there were others in this country...including those of whites, that came later). He actually had a trial. About one hour. The man had raped a woman on a farm he worked on and beat her in the head with a hammer. And he confirmed he had done it. The minute the gavel fell at the end, the officers pulled the judge through the back door (which they were on orders to do) because they had let the crowd build up in the hallway and they barged in. As if it was not out of hand, it then got worse, way worse.
That town is so darned up.

smufrogger

I did not buy tickets for the Baylor game this year. I refuse to give them $100. I too will buy something cheap on Stubhub.
I picked up some really cheap tickets on stubhub a couple years ago- in the end zone- and I have to say- their stadium has great end zone seats...you can sit on the sit row and still see everything since the end zone is elevated...

Jet Set Frog

Does anyone else miss the Baylor trolls? Haven’t seen any in a very long time.

Oh they're here....

giphy.gif

smufrogger

I'll buy through TCU as always. $400 for my group of 4.

I refuse to sit next to Baylor fans during a TCU/Baylor game.

Waco's residents are some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Baylor fans are not in the same category.

The last game at Waco was such a beat down, by the second half it was only us frogs...Frankly, off all the Big 12, or even SWC foes, the Baylor fans are pretty docile IMO...OU, UT, A&M, Tech...those are fans I dont' want to sit next to- although here lately even UT fans don't seem that boastful- I just don't want to sit in Royal stadium!
If TCU thumps Baylor early, you'll be able to sit where ever you want

Moose Stuff

The last game at Waco was such a beat down, by the second half it was only us frogs...Frankly, off all the Big 12, or even SWC foes, the Baylor fans are pretty docile IMO...OU, UT, A&M, Tech...those are fans I dont' want to sit next to- although here lately even UT fans don't seem that boastful- I just don't want to sit in Royal stadium!
If TCU thumps Baylor early, you'll be able to sit where ever you want

I sat next to UT fans each of the last two games at ACS and enjoyed the hell out of it.