• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Frog-in-law1995

Baylor rescinded that degree to Cosby right after allegations against him were made public. It was right at the beginning of their own scandal...they had just hired Pepper Hamilton a few weeks earlier.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
0_DD06950-_D3_D4-4126-8749-_CC0_A36_BE1_F66.png

tcumaniac

I finally finished the book Violated.

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but kept getting distracted/forgetting to go back through and take pictures of some of the parts of the book that stood out to me.

IMO, it was a fairly difficult read, simply because so many parts of the book were so utterly disgusting and disturbing. There were many times where I would avoid reading the book and would put it off until later because of how angering and upsetting it was.

Some terrible, terrible things went down at Baylor, and as has been discussed on here many times, the problem is far worse than the employment of a few bad people. It happened because of a deeply rooted culture of delusion, denial, arrogance, apathy, deception, corruption, self-righteousness, and hypocrisy.

I'm far from convinced that any of that culture has truly changed... it's too deeply ingrained into everything Baylor is.

From my perspective, any parent that allows their child, especially their daughter, to attend Baylor is grossly negligent, irresponsible, and simply isn't paying attention.

Go darn yourself Baylor. You are truly the scum of the earth.

SwissArmyFrog

I visited SicEm365 yesterday to browse (as I sometimes do with other teams' forums) and found a post re: KD Cannon. The trend in the topic was why KD Cannon wasn't doing well with his NFL opportunities.

One person wrote that he watched Cannon catch (while at Baylor) a 50 yard TD pass. When he jogged to the sideline, he wasn't greeted or congratulated by any of his teammates. Hearsay, of course, and viewed from a distance, but interesting to ponder. I'd not heard of anything like this nature before (but I don't follow other teams' personal issues, so I'd be one of the last to hear, anyway).

MTfrog5

McCraw went to Baylor if I remember correctly so she was probably as proud as anyone that she was “helping” the football team. Does anyone know if the NCAA is still investigating them? Still don’t understand how this isn’t the easiest case for them. Football players has special rules in place that normal students didn’t. Boom major rule violation. Case closed

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
I finally finished the book Violated.

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but kept getting distracted/forgetting to go back through and take pictures of some of the parts of the book that stood out to me.

IMO, it was a fairly difficult read, simply because so many parts of the book were so utterly disgusting and disturbing. There were many times where I would avoid reading the book and would put it off until later because of how angering and upsetting it was.

Some terrible, terrible things went down at Baylor, and as has been discussed on here many times, the problem is far worse than the employment of a few bad people. It happened because of a deeply rooted culture of delusion, denial, arrogance, apathy, deception, corruption, self-righteousness, and hypocrisy.

I'm far from convinced that any of that culture has truly changed... it's too deeply ingrained into everything Baylor is.

From my perspective, any parent that allows their child, especially their daughter, to attend Baylor is grossly negligent, irresponsible, and simply isn't paying attention.

Go darn yourself Baylor. You are truly the scum of the earth.

tenor2da1bba612fe3dab.gif