• The KillerFrogs

AGCS East Side Expansion Update - new website and revised renderings

ShadowFrog

Moderators
FYI the Frog Statue in front of the East entrance to AGCS is moving in front of Schollmaier this week.

Thank you.
Please define “front.”
Fountain side or courtyard side?

And how many freshmen Sigma Phi pledges does it take to haul that Ten Commandments style from ACS to Schollmaier?
And how many Delta Delta Delta’s as Water Girls?
Asking for a friend.

I assume GP will be the one snapping the whip.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I mixed up my schollmeir with scharbauerr
Sounds like a Johnny Carson joke about the Schliscen Cutoff,

Anyway, Fear the Frog stays outside, yes?

lowfrog

No problem with movement of Frog Statue, but I would like to see TCU add some red laser shooting eyes to it. The red laser eyes could be controlled by a console in the AD's office. PITA alums, troublesome students, bad coaches, etc., could then be targeted and addressed anywhere in front of the Scholl to across Stadium Drive to the front steps of the BLUU. Solve a lot of problems that crop up on campus.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
No problem with movement of Frog Statue, but I would like to see TCU add some red laser shooting eyes to it. The red laser eyes could be controlled by a console in the AD's office. PITA alums, troublesome students, bad coaches, etc., could then be targeted and addressed anywhere in front of the Scholl to across Stadium Drive to the front steps of the BLUU. Solve a lot of problems that crop up on campus.

That was my idea.
From 2 years ago.

Bob Sugar

giphy.gif

Dogfrog

I mixed up my schollmeir with scharbauerr
Sounds like a Johnny Carson joke about the Schliscen Cutoff,

Anyway, Fear the Frog stays outside, yes?

Ha. I always thought the Slauson cutoff was merely a Carson joke until I spent about 10 years traveling to LA and driving down “the” 710, and saw the Slauson exit.

Brog

Trustees board approved starting construction in its latest meeting. Good times and Go Frogs!!!

I thought they couldn't start construction until they had raised (given or pledged) $80 million. Have they hit that mark now?