• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

Has anyone been watching The Terror on AMC? It's about 2 British ships that went missing in search of a route through the Northwest Passage in the 1840s. Four episodes in so far. Pretty good.
I'm in. Been good so far. Hoping this doesn't go full sci-fi though.

EDIT also enjoying McMafia. Also been a good series so far if you like organized crime type shows.

Mean Purple

I've play a LOT of golf courses and it just didn't even register. I was there in the summer I think? It was hot and the course was boring. I stayed out of the waste bunkers. Club house was literally a shanty lol

What PGA guys are you referring to?

Has anybody played Garden Valley out on the way to Tyler? Anybody play it when it was new and the claimed "Augusta of East Texas" (might as well keep the theme going.)

I've seen Pine Dunes. I like golf in the pines, so I'll check it out. If it's boring, maybe I'll break 80 and come back and brag...while not naming the course!

I've always wanted to play Garden Valley, but I don't know what shape the course is in.

Mean Purple

Who cares about the club house? Yes it is what it is, but I’m there to play golf not sit inside a clubhouse. Sorry you didn’t like it, but when it’s too 10 public course in literally every list made your opinion might be in the minority.
What's wrong with the clubhouse? Is it like Blue Bonnet when they could not get the develpment going? That was actually a fun course.

Mean Purple

cardale-jones-cordale10-why-should-we-have-to-go-to-11296756.png
where's wex.jpg

Mean Purple

I cant believe the golf course caused you to be inconvenienced by a thunderstorm. They probably didn’t like that you didn’t like the course and called in a favor from the gods to make your drive back more difficult.
Please stay out of this debate that I, however inadvertently, possibly started. Just kidding. Fuel it up. It's humpday.

MTfrog5

What's wrong with the clubhouse? Is it like Blue Bonnet when they could not get the develpment going? That was actually a fun course.
It’s jusr small and older. They have a building where you check in that has some shirts and hats but that’s about it. Place I’m assuming he’s talking about is where you can gets drinks and food. It’s older but you can get decent food and any drink you want. They have a large tv in there as well.

Mean Purple

It’s jusr small and older. They have a building where you check in that has some shirts and hats but that’s about it. Place I’m assuming he’s talking about is where you can gets drinks and food. It’s older but you can get decent food and any drink you want. They have a large tv in there as well.
I need to hit the course soon. I always take the easy route of hitting a local muni for the first two rounds and then move on to the list. And then my schedule gets messed up and I get about a third of the list I planned for the year. So I just end back at the muni playing nine holes sober...nine holes...