• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SnoSki

DVx6ZO3XUAAcv3x
SMU needs a baseball program so he can be head coach

netty2424

Steel off the top rope at post 111!
Steel is obviously a smart dude and seems to have his facts in order. He did a good job of knocking some of those responses down and keeping the thread on track. Not sure why he puts all the bits on here rather than contributing consistently.

On another note, there is a lot of orange hate over there towards little ole TCU. Few too many ass whoopins will do that to a fella.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
On another note, there is a lot of orange hate over there towards little ole TCU. Few too many ass whoopins will do that to a fella.

Shaggy response to TCU's warmup jersies honoring the UT kid with leukemia:

"part of me thinks the other teams having AJ1 shirts on pregame just reminds the kids of him, and it probably doesn't help their attitude. don't get me wrong I know the other teams are doing it for the right reason but I'm not sure that it doesn't have a negative impact on our team pregame."

netty2424

"part of me thinks the other teams having AJ1 shirts on pregame just reminds the kids of him, and it probably doesn't help their attitude. don't get me wrong I know the other teams are doing it for the right reason but I'm not sure that it doesn't have a negative impact on our team pregame."
Disappointing to read that, but not surprising in the slightest.

Tom Brown

Steel is obviously a smart dude and seems to have his facts in order. He did a good job of knocking some of those responses down and keeping the thread on track. Not sure why he puts all the bits on here rather than contributing consistently.

Maybe not same dude

Tom Brown

Well, one could argue the emotions in game one is all they had to beat us.

netty2424

Can’t be certain but reads like steel to me. Always a little animosity toward GP, and the smart aggressiveness is there. Seems maybe he left here in a huff.
I can see the GP shots in there, you're correct there. Not sure what his bone to pick with GP was? Just not sure why he would be on Shaggy defending TCU. Overall doesn't seem like his M.O. , imo.