• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee is suing Patterson and B12

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Okay, found that, but man that's hard to believe.

48. A few days prior to the October 3, 2015 game versus the University of Texas Longhorns, Defendant Patterson told Kolby that if TCU was to lose to Texas then Kolby would not only be dismissed from the TCU football team, but also from TCU itself.
That doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Horny 4 Life

I think this lawsuit goes away quickly, it seems to pretty clearly be an attempt at an easy payday.

Unfortunately, the stain on TCU and GP's image will linger awhile longer. This is a terrible look for a coach who is regularly seen screaming at players during games. I'm sure it will have an impact on the recruiting trail no matter the outcome.

I'm sure Baylor and Tech fans are on cloud nine as well.

Moose Stuff

I think this lawsuit goes away quickly, it seems to pretty clearly be an attempt at an easy payday.

Unfortunately, the stain on TCU and GP's image will linger awhile longer. This is a terrible look for a coach who is regularly seen screaming at players during games. I'm sure it will have an impact on the recruiting trail no matter the outcome.

I'm sure Baylor and Tech fans are on cloud nine as well.

I’ve always operated under the assumption that literally every football coach yells at players at some point in time. Hell, not just football.

Raw Frog

Listenbee’s attorneys are a bunch of Houston-based ambulance chasers (no offense YA). They will be sophisticated at what they do.

I don’t know much about personal injury law. Are unknown John Does medical professionals like doctors and nurses and/or trainers, including students? Teammates?

Is the Chancellor really the school’s registered agent? Is Bob Bowlsby really the Big 12’s?

LOL at adding the Big 12 as a party to get venue in Dallas County. Pathetic.

LOL at the petition [female canine]ing about him not making it as a QB and having to play WR.

Can the associate that wrote this petition at least get the name of SFA correct? I know billable hours aren’t a thing at these firms but OMG Google dude.

Willing to bet Patterson didn’t call an offensive play in 2015. That was Meach. Let’s get basic allegations reasonably correct.

LOL at the “humiliation” of being told to sit in coach so Bram Kohlhausen could sit in first class. Have a degree of humility since you aren’t starting for a week dude.

This one killed me - “Kolby was told on numerous occasions that if he did not return to play it would be ‘next man up’ and that his position as wide receiver would be given to the next player on the roster.” I mean, no [canine poop] Sherlock we aren’t going to play with 10.

“Defendant Big 12 is one of the top major collegiate conferences whose members are always competing in the College Football Playoffs.” Ummmmmmm.........

Looking at these causes of action, they threw everything at the wall here to see if anything will stick.

Haven't seen the suit. Who are the lawyers in Houston?
Who are our lawyers?