• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I need advice also.

My 4 year old took 23 months to sleep thru the night...and since then I've been waking up on the same routine..1:45 and 4 am like darning clockwork. I need some sleeping aide to get me thru the night...and not have me a zombie the next day...

Anything y'all take work??
Klonopin

SuperBarrFrog

I need advice also.

My 4 year old took 23 months to sleep thru the night...and since then I've been waking up on the same routine..1:45 and 4 am like darning clockwork. I need some sleeping aide to get me thru the night...and not have me a zombie the next day...

giphy.gif

netty2424

Need some advice....

A propane company delivered propane to my lake house without my approval. Not only did they delivery an amount twice what I normally purchase they billed me for almost double the promotional rate that was being offered. I've been round and round with them on the phone. The bill was lowered, but not lowered to the promotional rate like they said they would. The manager also never called to discuss action with the extra 100 gallons that was delivered and how we would handle that. This has been going on for several months. Well now they have decided to turn this over to a collections company. I've called the collections company, but the number listed just says to contact the company in question or to dispute the bill in writing which I've done.

I've also called the parent company who apparently has been contacting the propane company daily according to them to contact me to resolve the issue. According to parent company the propane company says the manager spoke to me on Monday and resolved the issue which they have not.

My credit hovers around 850. I plan on buying another home next spring. Do I have any course of action here as I really don't want a negative report to the Big 3 dipping my credit score knowing I'm going to need it next spring? If it wasn't for that, I'd tell them to pound sand since I refuse to pay for a bill I didn't authorize and at a much higher rate than the promotional rate at the time of service. I really, REALLY want to stick my foot up someone's azz over this.
If you haven't used the propane, tell them to come remove it from the tank. My house has propane and we may end up getting a new tank. Part of that process is extraction out of the old and back into the new.

And if they have no contract or consent or signature, might have to just hire an attorney or take them to small claims.

And if you have an 850, $350 bill isn't going to do much damage anyhow.

ftwfrog

I need advice also.

Try melatonin if you haven't done so. It's your body's natural sleep hormone so it's more natural and safer than ambien. If that doesn't work then take other steps, but you can get it in the vitamin section of any pharmacy. Sleep aids freak me the darn out.

netty2424

I need advice also.

Michael Jackson was a believer in Propofol. But I'm not a doctor so that's probably awful advice.

Chico Dusty

I need advice also.

Trazadone. Mild prescription sleeping aide. I'd stay away from any benzos. Trazadone is non addictive