• The KillerFrogs

Missouri State....

West Coast Johnny

The reason Van Horn wanted to keep playing was because we had to pitch in a downpour TWICE and gave up 5 runs, and they were going to suspend the game right when Missouri State was about to have to pitch in it. Not really fair. The NCAA made the final call.

The funny thing is their coach was fine with continuing to play after the delay at 12:30 in the morning. I guess that's not too late to play but 3 is.
Plain and simple - Baseball is not played in heavy rain. Game should have been suspended based on the rules.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Several have commented that Missouri State fans hate to be called Southwest Missouri State (similar to Okie Light fans' reaction, I guess).

Which is worse:

1) Throwing the Southwest Missouri State name at a Missouri State fan; or,
2) Claiming that TCU is in the Dallas area?

MSUDuo

Several have commented that Missouri State fans hate to be called Southwest Missouri State (similar to Okie Light fans' reaction, I guess).

Which is worse:

1) Throwing the Southwest Missouri State name at a Missouri State fan; or,
2) Claiming that TCU is in the Dallas area?

Depends who it coming from. Coming from Mizzou or Arkansas fans it probably ticks a lot of fans off.

We had a lot of success in different sports as SMS so it's not like it's completely degrading.

Bob

What about calling them Mo St. Then they could be the Mostest. As in Get there Firstest with the Mostest.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
At least one of their starters isn't a pedo.

Edit: this could be taken to mean that the rest of them ARE pedos. That was not my intention, but lulz anyway.

Ron Swanson

I consider the ball 5 thing as one of the stupidest chants in baseball. Only an aggy wouldn't know the basic fundamentals of baseball.
What basic fundamentals of baseball are you implying that they don't understand?

I hate all things A&M with a passion, but I actually respect the BALL 5 chant. I guarantee you that it gets in the heads of the opposing pitcher much of the time.

It is coordinated trash-talking by the entire fan base. It's good stuff, IMO... I'd love it if it were ours.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
What basic fundamentals of baseball are you implying that they don't understand?

I hate all things A&M with a passion, but I actually respect the BALL 5 chant. I guarantee you that it gets in the heads of the opposing pitcher much of the time.

It is coordinated trash-talking by the entire fan base. It's good stuff, IMO... I'd love it if it were ours.

It absolutely works. It's the same way to Woo works. Except Ags don't yell Ball 5 at the first pitch of the game.

Sticky_Wicket

Purple Baylor Alum
Well, # 10 is probably the DH.

giphy.gif

SuperBarrFrog

Totally agree. First time I heard the ball 5 chant, i was instantly jealous. It's ruthless.

jake102

Ball 5 chant is awesome. End of story. Biggest problem with the ball 5 chant is that it can only be used in a very specific situation. I like and dislike the wooo because it can be used when needed.

TCURiggs

It got Traver pretty good for a bit. Luckily, he's a stud and eventually bounced back and we sent those mouth-breathers home.

Realtorfrog

Ummmmm basic baseball fundamental. There isn't a ball 5, you walk after 4 balls.

As far as any of this...... it's really more for the fans pleasure. If you're playing you hear very little around you. You hear sound but it's just noise.