1. The KillerFrogs

Missouri State....

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by FROGLEGHOP, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Formerly Southwest Missouri State University

Located in Springfield, MO

5 hitters batting over .300 for the year

Two with over 20 Homeruns and 60 RBI

Four pitchers with 8 wins

Went to CWS in 2003

Beat Arkie at Arkie

18-1 in the Missouri Valley Conference this year

Should be a good series.........

Portland Frog likes this.
  2. I wonder what RollToad thinks of Missouri State?

4. The original Jake's Burgers on Skillman is still one of the best in Dallas, but no competition to Charley's or even Kincaids.

Shorty, NNM, 82Frog and 1 other person like this.
  5. Won regional in 2015 as well.

6. Ha. Immediately came to my mind as well. If he makes it to the pros, I'm sure some bars by MSU will feature a Jake Burger.

7. Darn 'em!

8. I am very happy to see this pitching shut down the likes of Virginia and DBU offenses. MSU looks to be a more complete team that Virginia and DBU though. Will be a great match up. Crowd has got to get in the game early and stay in it. I like our chances if our starting pitching continues at this pace and think we win in two.

9. In 2015, they were supposed to host the super regional, but the minor league team they share their stadium with wouldn't move aside, so they had to go play in Fayetteville and lost..

This shows how base and scrappy some of these programs are..

10. Yeah they share with SPFD Cardinals who play against Frisco in TX league double A. Makes for a nice facility to share but missing a chance to host certainly sucks. Worth it overall I'm sure as the stadium is downtown basically on campus.

11. The really bad part is MSU built and owns the stadium (or MSU alum built it) and then agreed to lease it to the minor league team a year after it opened.

12. Sure would be nice if we had a Baker to combat their Burger...

SuperBarrFrog likes this.
  13. Just let em burn on the Barz-B-Q?

14. Yup they got that national seed over A&M and the Aggies somehow thought it was TCU fault

15. Just let the sprint darter at em?

16. Anyone know what their main fan forum is?

17. I'm not even sure *WE* are fans of our wooing! So it's hard to hold that against them. :p

18. I've wondered that myself ha!