• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ArgyleFrog2010 said:
Coming back from the wedding thru mineral wells, I'm caught off guard by this HUGE vacant brick building with Art Deco and Spanish design in the middle of town.. Can't stop looking at it

Get home, and start to read up on the baker hotel. Haunted as all hell, but they're trying to revitalize it.. Kinda cool video below if you got nothig better to do

http://youtu.be/6GzddapNiB4
Was the Yellow King out mowing the lawn?

TCURiggs said:

That reminds me... we ended up sitting by a bunch of sorority gals (DG, maybe?) at Torchy's yesterday, and they hit me with an old balls moment. One of them walked up to me and said "excuse me, sir. would you mind taking our picture?"

Sir
Last week I saw two of the girls from the Showgirls at the lake pics at Kroger. They were either just out of practise or straight from the gym. I was wearing gym shorts. Definitely visible wood. One blonde in particular was one of the finest specimens of the fairer sex that I had ever seen.

PhormerPhrog said:
Last week I saw two of the girls from the Showgirls at the lake pics at Kroger. They were either just out of practise or straight from the gym. I was wearing gym shorts. Definitely visible wood. One blonde in particular was one of the finest specimens of the fairer sex that I had ever seen.
Spying-On-Someone-Behind-Some-Bushes.gif

Gamecock in DFW

Shoot - sorry about that....totally forgot.  I've got a fair amount of family in Northern and Central Florida (not transplants....generational natives).   Not a bad place.  I'm pretty lukewarm on it, for no real reason one way or the other.  Unless you're on the beach its essentially southern Jawja, so that's something to keep in mind.

Job opportunity?  Specifically where?

GeoFrog

TCURiggs said:
Geo, did you ever build those 5-gallon bucket redneck air conditioners?
I did one. Had the similar problem with the 2 1/8" bit on the foam liner. Probably need to go to a 2" bit for the size PVC they recommend in the video. Also, I tried the cheap fan and couldn't get much blow power. We have a standard Vornado that I just leaned on to it to see what it would do. It blew the cold air a little further, but not that much better. Nice thing with it is that it fits the top of the bucket perfectly without the lid so you don't have to carve a hole.

All in all, it will suffice, but I might look at a few of the other models before I do another one. There is a true "swamp cooler" version and the ones built out of a cheap Coleman cooler. Also, I was looking at HD and they had a personal size (about the size of a air purifier) air conditioner for like $149. I might just pony-up and get that.

Or I might just periodically walk out in the backyard and do the Ice Bucket Challenge. We did it today as a family, and I seemed cooled off for the rest of the day. We got challenged to do a TCU-themed one, so I had to edit the video a little bit.