• The KillerFrogs

Crazy roommate stories

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Yes there are. I usually ride with guys that wouldn't be caught dead (or maybe they would!) in a biker bar, but I've been to a couple good ones. Most are fine, if you don't act a fool, and don't stay too late. Also, leave the old lady at home if you are going biker bar hopping. They like to share.

Some real rough joints out on 80, west of 820. My favorite is Niles City Saloon, because the owner is a cop. Horny Toads is next, but the crowd is weaker. The bars on the other side of 80...I would not drink there.

Eagles Nest up Boat Club Road can be good on the weekends, and a little further, The Spot. It's not an official biker bar, but if you like rough chicks singing karaoke, give it a shot. Cold schoonies!

The most real biker bar is right there heading out of downtown, toward I-35 N. You have to make the sharp left and turn around to head north. I've only been there during the day.

Redneck heaven on 820 at Beach is becoming more biker popular. The construction is keeping lots away, but the crowd is always there. I got comped a $70 bill for poor service. Not all tatted up shortshort and bikini top wearing girls can wait tables.

If anybody wants to get a fair weather ride going sometime, I'm in.

I live in Houston but I will ride up one weekend and we will go ride. Have a flat black 2010 Harley Street Glide. Was a motor cop for 5 years so Id rather be on two wheels any day than in a cage (car)

count_biffula

1)Some real rough joints out on 80, west of 820. My favorite is Niles City Saloon, because the owner is a cop. Horny Toads is next, but the crowd is weaker. The bars on the other side of 80...I would not drink there.

2)The most real biker bar is right there heading out of downtown, toward I-35 N. You have to make the sharp left and turn around to head north. I've only been there during the day.

1) Why not the places on the other side of 80(the Knotty Pine, etc)?

2) You mean the old ice house place? I went there a couple times. There were some real patched up bikers in that place. Not the weekend warrior types. They were cool as long as you didn't make any missteps. Not the kind of place to get too drunk and rowdy in.

joejordan

1) Why not the places on the other side of 80(the Knotty Pine, etc)?

2) You mean the old ice house place? I went there a couple times. There were some real patched up bikers in that place. Not the weekend warrior types. They were cool as long as you didn't make any missteps. Not the kind of place to get too drunk and rowdy in.

I think you are as likely to get knifed as get your beer order at those joints on the south side of 80. I/m not even sure they have serving licences. I'm adventurous, but I stayed there maybe 10 minutes. Theres about 3 of em, and the crowd looks the same.

Yeah, the Ice House place is what I am referring to. Lot of BoozeFighter MC members meet up there. That is one hard club to get into...not that I'd want to.

joejordan

I live in Houston but I will ride up one weekend and we will go ride. Have a flat black 2010 Harley Street Glide. Was a motor cop for 5 years so Id rather be on two wheels any day than in a cage (car)

You're a pro. I started in 94 with a Honda 750 Nighthawk. My current bike is a 100th Anniversary XL 1200 Custom.

I am a fair weather, daytime rider. Bad night eyesight and a love of life require it, for me. I ride bug-eating style!

Ron Swanson

You're a pro. I started in 94 with a Honda 750 Nighthawk. My current bike is a 100th Anniversary XY 1200 Custom.

I am a fair weather, daytime rider. Bad night eyesight and a love of life require it, for me. I ride bug-eating style!

Nah, I swallowed a big june bug while we were drivin, I'm not really hungry

2918755_std.jpg

tcujsauce

You're a pro. I started in 94 with a Honda 750 Nighthawk. My current bike is a 100th Anniversary XY 1200 Custom.

This is the pop's new bike... freaking love it.

539772_3273974050187_715192343_n.jpg

joejordan

Recently de-classified Texas DPS video of Crunch in the 70's. @ 4:13 we have reason to believe Quilter makes an appearance but all sources are not complete in the vetting process. For your consideration:

Some of my best friends! Don't see much of some of them anymore. You guys, take care of them!

ShepFrog

New covenant--don't mock what you don't know anything about...
I know plenty. Not everything in any religious text is black and white. People should not judge anyone for what they think a passage means. We should all be able to agree on that.