• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

SnoSki

Wes/Scott, it sure would be great if we could have a ticket marketplace/sub forum on this site where you could sort by cost, section, etc.

Plus if you could get away withou charging a convenience fee to either party this forum should be pretty busy.

Any info on this? Maybe they could set it up someplace like Froglinks so only alums could access it?

I gathered it would be designed after the numerous schools who have a site, but I doubt it would be alum only. I have bought through other schools sites before. Just a way for ticket holders to easily sell their extras.

PurplePutt

122 left. I just called the ticket office to put my name on the list for road game tickets. The guy said they didn't think it would sell out until tomorrow. I thought they would be gone by now? Can't remember who but someone posted a few days ago that they picked on Wed. You probably still have a shot?

HFrog1999

122 left. I just called the ticket office to put my name on the list for road game tickets. The guy said they didn't think it would sell out until tomorrow. I thought they would be gone by now? Can't remember who but someone posted a few days ago that they picked on Wed. You probably still have a shot?
Yeah, it looks like it's slowed down now. I hope we end up selling this deal out and don't end up with something stupid like 10 seats left. I want to brag to those who've put us down for our ticket sales about a sold out stadium.

HFrog1999

PT%20109.jpg

wamos001

Well, I'll take 6 if there are still 6 left tomorrow at 12:48pm (but there won't be), so I'm hoping for 3 pairs on consecutive rows from the held back red dots.

ShivasFrog

...I hope we end up selling this deal out and don't end up with something stupid like 10 seats left. I want to brag to those who've put us down for our ticket sales about a sold out stadium.

Won't there be a period when sales are open to the general public (if it gets that far)? That should finish off any leftovers.

FrogsMcGee

No. As of now, I'm counting 106. All section 129.

5 in row U
14 in S
14 in R
4 in Q
17 in P
8 in N
9 in M
5 in L
5 in K
9 in J
7 in G
4 in F
3 in D
2 in C

App has been a bit buggy on my computer, so could be wrong.