• The KillerFrogs

Well..Well..Well

Deep Purple

Not sure it matters on this thread. I thought Robinson looked good for a freshman, though we were very lucky with bounces on fumbles and I would never have expected a Big XII officiating crew to give us the redzone turnover on review, even though it was the right call. Lose a couple of those fumbles and not strip Tech twice in the redzone and it's a totally different game. None of that had to do with Robinson. Moreover, Tech was overall so poor that no sane Frog fan can doubt that Kenny would have beaten them if fit. He may have his deficiencies as a passer, but if you think Robinson looked like a college ready QB in the passing game yesterday then you're just seeing what you want to see. He showed promise, no doubt. But he was way off on most balls down-field.
I offered pretty much the same analysis as this in another thread, but Moose Stuff disagreed and told me that sports analysis is not my thing. So you must be completely wrong, since Moose is a legend in his own mind.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I offered pretty much the same analysis as this in another thread, but Moose Stuff disagreed and told me that sports analysis is not my thing. So you must be completely wrong, since Moose is a legend in his own mind.
u-mad-bro-like-a-sir_o_1226368.jpg