• The KillerFrogs

Well..Well..Well

Limey Frog

Since Tech's defense is atrocious and ISU is pretty good on that side then it seems pretty silly to think he might play the exact same game against both of them. The opponent matters.

As Gen. Longstreet reportedly said years after Gettysburg when someone asked him to settle the dispute over whether Bobby Lee was responsible for the catastrophe, "I always thought the Yankees had something to do with it."

FrogLifeYo

I truly believe Baylor will shock the world this weekend and beer TCU. I think we all know in our hearts TCU is not a top 10 team. Robertson will be up against a much better defense than that crappy Tech. Baylor has come close to beating OU and Iowa State and based on those games I’m predicting a 10 point win. We’ve overcome the evil naysayers and jealous fans over the past 18 months. Back to normal for us and best get used to it.
Oh ... you poor misfortunare idiot..Please bet your life savings on it

PO Frog

Uh. Did anyone see the conditions out there? Did you not see how shimonek threw the ball? It wasn’t exactly an easy day to lay the ball in there?!?! As I said in the OP, he did make mistakes. What Fresh wouldn’t? The big difference between the two is seeing Robinson sitting in the pocket and taking shots down the field.. it opens up the running game. KH had 2 QBR higher than Robinson yesterday while playing in 10 games. SR is a much better leader than Hill.
I don’t really care but SR threw off of his back foot the majority of his deep balls yesterday, none of which were completed. His throw to Snell was underthrown by at least 5 yards, the throw to Reagor that was caught out of bounds was over the wrong shoulder and made him turn around, and the throw to Diarse hung up and was in double coverage. And the PI in the end zone on the fade to Diarse was underthrown horribly and actually had a good chance of being picked, which is the cardinal sin on that play.
It’s fine to see promise from SR yesterday (I certainly liked some things I saw) but to act like he played that well is absurd.

Raise your hands if you think we lose that game if Kenny starts. Yea that’s what I thought, nobody would think that. Shawn was good, no doubt, but he wasn’t the reason we won the game. I really like what he brings going forward but he’s not there yet.

Raise your hands if you think we lose that game if Kenny starts. Yea that’s what I thought, nobody would think that. Shawn was good, no doubt, but he wasn’t the reason we won the game. I really like what he brings going forward but he’s not there yet.

Would have been same type of result if KH had played. I love KH, but I think his confidence is shot. I think he will be the starter if we get to conference championship game and rightfully so. SR bodes well for our future.

Chico Dusty

Now you are being a [ ricardo ]. I haven’t started a thread on this subject in over a month.

Okay it was over a month ago, but you came to gloat right after the game with a new thread stirring it up. I’m not agreeing with the OP - I feel I have to clarify that because ppl assume sides real quick. I’m a fan of KH. I’m a fan of SR. Just found it funny that anytime someone said something positive about SR you had something chime in. Or now you’re calling someone out for something you did a few games ago.

ifrog

Okay it was over a month ago, but you came to gloat right after the game with a new thread stirring it up. I’m not agreeing with the OP - I feel I have to clarify that because ppl assume sides real quick. I’m a fan of KH. I’m a fan of SR. Just found it funny that anytime someone said something positive about SR you had something chime in. Or now you’re calling someone out for something you did a few games ago.

And anytime someone said something positive about Hill you chime in. Now that is funny. There is plenty of history on that. You seem to like to stalk me. Just ignore me if you don’t like my opinion.

Chico Dusty

And anytime someone said something positive about Hill you chime in. Now that is funny. There is plenty of history on that. You seem to like to stalk me. Just ignore me if you don’t like my opinion.

Hahaha. You’re kidding right? I’ve never said ONE thing negative about KH. Never. Ive never even weighed in on the situation. I’ve never debated any Frog playing over another. I’m usually very positive. Yesterday I posted for the first time regarding the situation and stated it was exciting to see the deep ball flying and I thought that could bring a spark to some other skill players.

Tom Brown

I truly believe Baylor will shock the world this weekend and beer TCU. I think we all know in our hearts TCU is not a top 10 team. Robertson will be up against a much better defense than that crappy Tech. Baylor has come close to beating OU and Iowa State and based on those games I’m predicting a 10 point win. We’ve overcome the evil naysayers and jealous fans over the past 18 months. Back to normal for us and best get used to it.

Hilarious. Ill text you where I am Fri morning so you can "beer" me.

Froginbedford

I’d start Shawn. If Kenny isn’t even well enough to travel to Lubbock there’s not much good that’s gonna come from starting him 6 days later. And I’m talking about “good” in terms of his well being, not the well being of our team.

If at all physically possible, let Hill have the first possession since it's Senior Day....Robinson can take over from there if necessary....