• The KillerFrogs

Week 1 --- Other Games Thread

TooColdU

Ohio State's schedule this year is a cake walk. After tonight, their remaining away games are @Indiana, @Rutgers, @Illinois, and @Michigan.

TCURiggs

Flying T said:
YUHekJ4.jpg

Nah, her nose is too wide at the base.

Icky. She probably doesn't make much money either. What a terrible catch she'd be.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
TooColdU said:
Ohio State's schedule this year is a cake walk. After tonight, their remaining away games are @Indiana, @Rutgers, @Illinois, and @Michigan.
That's the beauty of having a CFP, even if 4 teams is too few. Gone are the days of a the winner of a SEC West rematch being declared the GOAT.

TCURiggs

I can't stop watching that Vine that I just posted... tears in my eyes. Dude looks like a fish sliding across ice on his way back down the ramp.

Horny 4 Life

Two comments from this game:

1) It's baffling that VT has been unable to stop the option all game long.  It's like they've never seen an option play before. I'm blown away by such poor scheming by Bud Foster.

2) I hope our guys are watching and taking notes because this is how you're supposed to close out a lesser opponent at their place.  Go for the jugular and don't stop until you've got it. 

Travis Trucks

Horned Eagle said:
Two comments from this game:

1) It's baffling that VT has been unable to stop the option all game long.  It's like they've never seen an option play before. I'm blown away by such poor scheming by Bud Foster.

2) I hope our guys are watching and taking notes because this is how you're supposed to close out a lesser opponent at their place.  Go for the jugular and don't stop until you've got it. 

If Mitch Leidner got hurt early in the 3rd quarter they score 3 points total.

TK2000

Can never have to many good QB's in the stable. I think Va Tech went backwards almost ever play since the back up came in.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
gohornedfrogs said:
Rock fight?

We're you standing on on one of our tanks rolling through Baghdad?
Naw, man. It's something country kids do. Two variations: first, stand about 20 yards apart and take turns chuckIng rocks at each other, dodging them if you can. This is how my dad got his forehead split by his brother. Second, split into teams and use whatever cover you can to avoid getting hit while you try to hit your enemy. In my dad's time the enemy were WWII enemies. In my time they were dirty Soviets. Kind of like paintball without the paint or PPE.