• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas Tech - CWS Official Gameday Thread

jake102

Get Your Frogs Up said:
Dropping this here so you can relive this feeling Jake. Get your mind right.

It's part of that reverse jinx thingy

Kind of

I would take one football win over twenty baseball wins

SnoSki

Road Trip Frog said:
I really wish the tech trolls would come over here with the "we can't compete in the big12" talk right now.
Their go to argument would be that football is tr only sport that matters.

In which case they'd brag about their proud history but point to no specific examples.

tcuseagull

Great game. It's a good thing our team is so experienced with close, tight games. Ferrell redeemed himself. The Frogs just find a way. Though I'm sure it wasn't how Schlossnagle envisioned the game playing out, he looks like a genius with Finnegan ready to go for Game 2. 

I think I'm going to root for Tech in the loser's bracket. Just because I'm more unfamiliar, I'm more afraid of UVA or Ole Miss. It would be fun to have to play Tech again, and then knock 'em around again. I love when they get their hopes up, and we crush them.

TCURiggs

Jake102 said:

Someone established the Bryce Harper connection a while ago, but I don't remember.... can someone explain?

I forgot the story there as well. I remember a video of him hitting in the cage with a TCU baseball shirt on though

Austintxfrog94

RArYj2X.gif

Boomer!

Reptilian

Went to raiderpower to heck some commentary. They hate/loathe the wooooooo! Birds. Then I think their tears flooded RP's electronics because it stopped loading. They hate them some Frogs!

TCURiggs

My head almost exploded when Tech took the lead. So much so that I forgot we were the home team and thought we were going to the 9th... sports-stroke