• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas Tech - CWS Official Gameday Thread

Moose Stuff

Jake102 said:

Someone established the Bryce Harper connection a while ago, but I don't remember.... can someone explain?
Just a guess, but Schloss used to coach at UNLV and Bryce is from Vegas so that would offer a possible connection.

PurpleBlood87

Austintxfrog94 said:
RArYj2X.gif

Boomer!
What France didn't cover against Honduras! Dang!

BABYFACE

Glad to have waited to watch game on DVR. Flight back to DFW from Nawlins left at 2:20 today. Decided to abstain from all media and watch game when I got home.

Got to hand it Tech for one tough ball game. Hard for me to do that considering how some of their fans are.

Great game Frogs. Woooooooo!

XIIFrog

BABYFACE said:
Glad to have waited to watch game on DVR. Flight back to DFW from Nawlins left at 2:20 today. Decided to abstain from all media and watch game when I got home.

Got to hand it Tech for one tough ball game. Hard for me to do that considering how some of their fans are.

Great game Frogs. Woooooooo!

I was lucky enough to squeeze the game in before my flight at 4:45 today back from Alabama. Saw the final out on my phone as the plane literally lifted into the air....really glad I wasn't left with a cliffhanger until I got home!

Purp

ArgyleFrog2010 said:
Can get a little boring out there in CF with these new shippy bats.. But yea I noticed him pick it up after the tossed the ball back and was wondering what it was
I had a someone point that out to me a couple weeks ago in the regional. Apparently it's been going on all year. Very unique.

Austintxfrog94

Hoosierfrog said:
 Surely someone will come up with a Gif of the Tech player chowing down on his freshly excavated booger in the dugout.

Nice close-up ESPN!
Give me a rough estimate of when it happened and I will find it. Oh yes...I will find it

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Austintxfrog94 said:
Give me a rough estimate of when it happened and I will find it. Oh yes...I will find it

Austintxfrog94 said:
It was in the last couple of innings. It was their reliever in the dugout between innings, just before or after a commercial.