• The KillerFrogs

TCU-Tech crowd: What are we expecting?

Deep Purple

To Tech’s credit, that was an absolute Buzzsaw of a TCU team. No one had a chance against TCU in 2021, especially when they were on the road.
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

Horny4TCU

Tech managed to lose to TCU by 21 last year...21!
To Tech’s credit, that was an absolute Buzzsaw of a TCU team. No one had a chance against TCU in 2021, especially when they were on the road.
I hope the team doesn't get too over confident, like you guys. They try trickery and play tough teams better when they aren't expecting it. Tech really did play KSU and OSU tough for a few quarters. If you looks past them, they will sneak in here and rash up the place.

Ron Swanson

I hope the team doesn't get too over confident, like you guys. They try trickery and play tough teams better when they aren't expecting it. Tech really did play KSU and OSU tough for a few quarters. If you looks past them, they will sneak in here and rash up the place.
I’m not overconfident

I’m talking about last year‘s game which has absolutely nothing to do with this year‘s game.

Horny4TCU

I’m not overconfident

I’m talking about last year‘s game which has absolutely nothing to do with this year‘s game.
You know who remembers? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

And probably some of the same kids from last year's team. Let's hope they aren't pumping too much sunshine around.