• The KillerFrogs

TCU-Tech crowd: What are we expecting?

Horny4TCU

one GIF

Expect a lot of this in the bathrooms... When the itching turns into something more.

Horny4TCU

Wow, they think they are going to win. I just went through a few of their threads, and they are all very confident they are going to horse whip TCU.

A few also call the Carter, Raiderville East... I really hope we don't take them lightly. In fact, another 82-27 score needs to happen as a reminder to Tech fans where they stand.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Wow, they think they are going to win. I just went through a few of their threads, and they are all very confident they are going to horse whip TCU.

A few also call the Carter, Raiderville East... I really hope we don't take them lightly. In fact, another 82-27 score needs to happen as a reminder to Tech fans where they stand.
Except that 27 part.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
"Boss, we ran out of fireworks."
"What? Well, go back to the supply locker and get some more!"
"There ain't no more. Boss, that's what I'm saying. We ran out of fireworks!"

y2kFrog

Tech managed to lose to TCU by 21 last year...21!