• The KillerFrogs

TCU-Tech crowd: What are we expecting?

TCU2002

No single game tickets were sold for the Tech game. My understanding is the game was only available through season ticket packages or a multi-game package. The was explicitly an effort to "Keep It Purple".

Tickets are not available through the TCU website (though curiously it says "Mini Plan and Single Game tickets are no longer available" rather than that the game is sold out) and are very expensive on secondary sites.

So, what is the expectation for Saturday's crowd? Tech fans' enthusiasm has to be a little dampened by the home loss to Baylor.

Horny4TCU

6yvmhr.jpg

Chongo94

No single game tickets were sold for the Tech game. My understanding is the game was only available through season ticket packages or a multi-game package. The was explicitly an effort to "Keep It Purple".

Tickets are not available through the TCU website (though curiously it says "Mini Plan and Single Game tickets are no longer available" rather than that the game is sold out) and are very expensive on secondary sites.

So, what is the expectation for Saturday's crowd? Tech fans' enthusiasm has to be a little dampened by the home loss to Baylor.
No, you could still buy single game tickets on one of the ticket sites, can’t remember which one but I remember some Tech friends using it.

Many of the dfw alums from Tech will still attend but I have a feeling last night’s loss curtails many traveling from elsewhere across the state.

SportsJunkie

I was able to go to K-State game by getting single game tickets on TCU site. I doubt I'll be able to go this weekend if prices are outrageous on Stubhub.
Having kids that play sports makes it hard to get season tickets

Endless Purple

No, you could still buy single game tickets on one of the ticket sites, can’t remember which one but I remember some Tech friends using it.

Many of the dfw alums from Tech will still attend but I have a feeling last night’s loss curtails many traveling from elsewhere across the state.
I believe the resellers is different from the school selling the seats. I could sell a single one of my tickets if I want. (and might be if I have extra)

Horny4TCU

In full disclosure, I gave my good friend who I’ve known for nearly 40 years my tickets in sec 302. He is a Tech alum. Please refrain from pouring beer on him.
Nope. You're the problem, beer pouring is the solution. He won't take tickets from you again, if he has a horrible time.

*edit... with that off my chest, for superstitions sake how bout that prediction thread?

YA

With rain predicted the turnout by TCU fans is what I am most worried about. The forecast has improved since this morning.

Last edited: