• The KillerFrogs

Start Getting Your Hopes Up For TCU Basketball

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
If we get to 8-9 conference wins I think we’ll get in. If we get to 8 and win one in the conference tourney then I’ll feel good about getting in. Call me a homer but I think we’re going to be on the right side of the bubble this year.
The national media seems to agree.

ThisIsOurTime

And, now for some more bold talk:

It is worth pointing out when TCU DOES GO to the NCAA Tournament this year, it will be the first time in 20 years. And I suspect we are at the cusp of seeing TCU basketball follow a similar trend like TCU baseball where a standard of excellence is established.

ThisIsOurTime

TCU basketball is also trying to generate a little more momentum for Saturday. Only downside is the game is at 11:00am so the crowd won't be as loud and rowdy as we would like. But maybe it being Baylor will help things a bit.

HFrog1999

And, now for some more bold talk:

It is worth pointing out when TCU DOES GO to the NCAA Tournament this year, it will be the first time in 20 years. And I suspect we are at the cusp of seeing TCU basketball follow a similar trend like TCU baseball where a standard of excellence is established.

Don’t jinx it

giphy.gif

Sebastian S

TCU basketball is also trying to generate a little more momentum for Saturday. Only downside is the game is at 11:00am so the crowd won't be as loud and rowdy as we would like. But maybe it being Baylor will help things a bit.

TCU fans will show up.

Big day, hopefully we get some baseball after beating Baylor.

ThisIsOurTime

TCU fans will show up.

Big day, hopefully we get some baseball after beating Baylor.

I hope so. Time to take the black. In some ways, tomorrow's game is the biggest game of the season because a win tomorrow could very well clinch a spot in the tournament and really get the ball rolling for success in the two games thereafter but also tournament play. We could end up peaking at just the right time here.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
And a little something from a Baylor fan to get the fans and players going a little bit:

"TCU plays hardnosed and determined ball but without Fisher they aren't the same. Yes, they've been in games without him but I think we blow them out on Saturday. We'll be rested and ready to wreck shop."
No one ever accused Baylor fans of being smart.

ThisIsOurTime

Three in a row. Team showed versatility today with Vlad struggling. ARob and Bane picked up the slack. We are oh so close to a NCAA tourney bid now and may very well have clinced. Do we dare get win #4 and end any dispute?

Portland Frog

And Baylor fans a wee bit bitter:

"You know you're having a bad season when you get swept by the Tcu Fancy Frogs in basketball. Yes, Tcu, that small, irrelevant, traditional bottom feeding program that hoops fans across America barely even know exists."

This BU fan, among others, should (and will) start getting used to this in the years to come. Similar to SMU fans.