• The KillerFrogs

Start Getting Your Hopes Up For TCU Basketball

TX_Krötenechse

Wait. You are saying it is easier to win 3 out of 4 rather than winning all 4?

I’ll have to see the math on that cause I don’t believe it.
I’m saying it’s more likely that we lose a game we shouldn’t while beating Tech in Lubbock than it is that we win four in a row

CountryFrog

I’m saying it’s more likely that we lose a game we shouldn’t while beating Tech in Lubbock than it is that we win four in a row
I completely understand what you mean. But the way you're saying it does come across as you saying its easier to win 3 out of 4 than to win 4 in a row against the same teams, which is obviously always true.

mgsouthpaw

don't get ur hopes up. this is a hard working overachieving team, but without fisher we are so thin and our point guard plays with heart, but can't score and shoot free throws. a birth to the tourney would be huge and a win in the tourney would be off the chart amazing.

BABYFACE

don't get ur hopes up. this is a hard working overachieving team, but without fisher we are so thin and our point guard plays with heart, but can't score and shoot free throws. a birth to the tourney would be huge and a win in the tourney would be off the chart amazing.
This team can win in the tourney. The issue is the Big 12 is a mofo.

netty2424

The Musers on The Ticket this morning stated OU has a chance to lose out and play themselves out of the tourney.

Doubtful that happens, but would love to see that. And Jr's face when it happens. Such an arrogant OU fan.

Sebastian S

The Musers on The Ticket this morning stated OU has a chance to lose out and play themselves out of the tourney.

Doubtful that happens, but would love to see that. And Jr's face when it happens. Such and arrogant OU fan.

I have not really been watching them, what happened?

Has Young gone cold or have teams figured out how to defend them? Injuries?

ThisIsOurTime

Frogs win-out in the remaining Big 12 regular season. Boom

tenor.gif