• The KillerFrogs

So, I’m rewatching the game against Baylor from last season...

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The “so” phenomenon is the mystery of the age. It seemed to start during the early tech revolution by very smart people who were not very good communicators. Since they were smart it mushroomed due to copycats thinking it made them sound smarter. Rhetorically, it is the equivalent of “uh”, a moment to gather your thoughts, but “so” is somehow brilliant while “uh” sounds dumb. Just my opinion.
Grammatically both words are derived from one word - the French “souh” which translates roughly to “I am”. People that start their sentence with so or uh are just using an abbreviated form of souh to announce it is indeed they who are speaking.

Mean Purple

I don’t think Bielema was happy about working for Alvarez.
Very much this.
Kinda tough taking heat for the occasional loss when there is still an old guy in the room who finds a way to influence the system.

BB is a good coach. And, to his credit, he really went all in on the Arky gig. But he found that their fan base can be more intense than the badgers after a loss to the gophers. The crap they pulled on Houston Nutt and his family was flat out insane.

I'd also like to point out that, as BB has been mentioned, who has the photo? The "you know the rule" photo.