• The KillerFrogs

Practice updates......

PhillyFrog

If by kicker you mean he kicks butt, then you would be right. This is from last year, by the way:

CegF1wQWIAEYFOH.jpg

I woke up went outside and the sky is not falling. I predict this will be an up year for TCU D. We will have a shut out or close to it maybe a field goal or two.

FrogLifeYo

Lot of stupidity around here...Any halfway reasonable Football fan would say that on paper we should be better than last year.

1. Top 10 coach in America w/
2. Sr. QB
3. Top returning RB in the conference
4. 17 Returning Starters (Is that right?)
5. 2 straight recruiting classes ranked higher than any in history..
6. Entering week 1 healthy.

What about that says we aren't good for 2-3 more wins? If we find leadership and improved interior play...We could contend for a Big 12 Ship..

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Lot of stupidity around here...Any halfway reasonable Football fan would say that on paper we should be better than last year.

2. Sr. QB

What about that says we aren't good for 2-3 more wins? If we find leadership and improved interior play...We could contend for a Big 12 Ship..
Finally, some optimism.

Purp

2. Sr. QB

Who is this clown? 17 starters returning is the reason we're going to suck again. We sucked last year with those guys so we're screwed.

Our QB sucked with 4 years in college so do you really think a 5th year will make a difference? Plus, even if he magically improves our WRs couldn't catch a disease in a plague so our offense will still suck.

It's a good thing we have better kickers bc without them we'd actually be worse.

#sarcasmfont
#hashingfor@Deep_Purple

When I read Jefffs post I do not always find myself in agreement. With that said I would like to see all of those people talking trash about our D start sending tweets to the "under sized" players and gp. I would like to see the results. Go frogs.

Not sure you have ever agreed with me. Lol! Appreciate the back up. Nothing pisses off our coach more than not having a great dominating defense. After two years of not up to TCU standards on defense Gary F. Patterson will have a great defense.

Gunner

Chambers transfers, and Bowen is out for the season. Ha, info on here is pretty funny. Linebackers Bush and Summers move to DE. Info on here is pretty funny.

All the corners are pressing over 300 pounds. We are more experienced and stronger there.

On defense there are DT's, DE's, corners, LB's, and safties. We are thin at 40% of 'em. Info on here is pretty funny.

ATC Frog

Chambers transfers, and Bowen is out for the season. Ha, info on here is pretty funny. Linebackers Bush and Summers move to DE. Info on here is pretty funny.

All the corners are pressing over 300 pounds. We are more experienced and stronger there.

On defense there are DT's, DE's, corners, LB's, and safties. We are thin at 40% of 'em. Info on here is pretty funny.

Would you say the info on here is pretty funny or laugh out loud funny?

TCURiggs

Even with Summers and Bush moving to DE we have more quality LB depth than we've had in years. Give it a rest.

Moose Stuff

Moose Stuff

Being the worst poster on two different boards is quite an achievement.