• The KillerFrogs

Practice updates......

ScottPatrick

Lot of stupidity around here...Any halfway reasonable Football fan would say that on paper we should be better than last year.

1. Top 10 coach in America w/
2. Sr. QB
3. Top returning RB in the conference
4. 17 Returning Starters (Is that right?)
5. 2 straight recruiting classes ranked higher than any in history..
6. Entering week 1 healthy.

What about that says we aren't good for 2-3 more wins? If we find leadership and improved interior play...We could contend for a Big 12 Ship..

5 and 6 incorrect but overall I am very optimistic about this season. Think more than a few will be extremely surprised.

FrogLifeYo

5 and 6 incorrect but overall I am very optimistic about this season. Think more than a few will be extremely surprised.
I could be wrong on 5.....Our injury situation is being drastically overstated around here..Some guys nicked up a bit after a long tough camp. Those 17 I referred to are in pretty good shape.

ScottPatrick

Is a football team EVER healthy? I don't think he meant that nobody was hurt, just that the injury list isn't that long, most aren't serious, and no starters seem to be in real jeopardy of missing the opener.

I get it, but we lost one potential starter and our # 2 center. Starting RG is playing RT due to injuries, our number one center yet to practice and our entire secondary is beat up but not expected to miss much time, top 3 RBs missed fall camp, one of our top freshman WRs yet to see active practice time, other top FR WR is now down, our starting SS just now getting back on the field, etc etc.

Seems healthy to me and even CGP is openly concerned with injuries.

Last edited:

SuperTFrog

Chambers transfers, and Bowen is out for the season. Ha, info on here is pretty funny. Linebackers Bush and Summers move to DE. Info on here is pretty funny.

All the corners are pressing over 300 pounds. We are more experienced and stronger there.

On defense there are DT's, DE's, corners, LB's, and safties. We are thin at 40% of 'em. Info on here is pretty funny.
IMG_3675.jpg

Moose Stuff

I get it, but we lost one potential starter and our # 2 center. Starting RG is playing RT due to injuries, our number one center yet to practice and our entire secondary is beat up but not expected to miss much time, top 3 RBs missed fall camp, one of our top freshman WRs yet to see active practice time, other top FR WR is now down, our starting SS just now getting back on the field, etc etc.

Seems healthy to me and even CGP is openly concerned with injuries.

You're way more worried about it than I am I guess.