• The KillerFrogs

Playoff Ranking Predictions for Tuesday

BearlyAFrog

There isn’t any history here except for you having the opportunity to troll this forum last year after each TCU loss while our mods let you rub it in. Other than that you are a pimple on a donkeys ass

Been here a lot longer than one year. Probably had more likes on my previous account than you. I was there when Casey 8ball lost it in the Carter, I was there for 61-58, I was there when our #3 QB lost the Monsoon Bowl in double overtime, and I was there when the Frogs gave it to us prison (Baylor) style last year. Cost me a fruity bottle of wine to one of you guys.

...pimple on a donkeys ass...redundant

LeagueCityFrog

#6 Tuesday, beat OU somehow next week, then #5 if Notre Dame also wins, if Notre Dame and TCU both win out and Wisky finally plays someone and loses in the Big 10 title game, final poll will be:

#1 Bama - Sugar Bowl
#2 Notre Dame - Rose Bowl
#3 TCU - Rose Bowl
#4 Clemson - Sugar Bowl

Our offense needs to figure it out and hopefully Patrick Morris plays in Norman.

Weather in Norman is calling for a decent chance of rain at kickoff and temperature in the mid 50s. Too far out to count on the rain. This is 'empty the clip week.' No holding back on anything.

Mean Purple

Been here a lot longer than one year. Probably had more likes on my previous account than you. I was there when Casey 8ball lost it in the Carter, I was there for 61-58, I was there when our #3 QB lost the Monsoon Bowl in double overtime, and I was there when the Frogs gave it to us prison (Baylor) style last year. Cost me a fruity bottle of wine to one of you guys.

...pimple on a donkeys ass...redundant
you probably should not use the "prison style" descriptive, given Baylor's history.

LisaLT

Yea, I guess they did hold that offensive powerhouse Syracuse to just 27 points in that loss.
Um that was one game. Kinda like OUs whooping at HOME by ISU by way more than that. In fact, OU has given up way more points in their games than Clemson.

That is why.

HeidelFrog

I
Um that was one game. Kinda like OUs whooping at HOME by ISU by way more than that. In fact, OU has given up way more points in their games than Clemson.

That is why.

That is why.
Um. 38-31 is a whipping??? Syracuse is a much worse loss then Iowa State. Sorry

LisaLT

That
The game they won??? I focus on who you beat and who beat you. You seem to focus on points. I really don’t care about points.[/QUOTE

That is not what the committee probably looks at. OU has a terrible defense. Clemson is not perfect, but I'll wager their defense is probably better than OU. I think Clemson has the edge right now

Last edited:

HeidelFrog

I think the committee looks at your schedule strength, your quality wins and losses over anything else. If you think Clemson has a better resume then I will give you that. I personally think Oklahoma has a better resume. Better wins and a better loss.....

I bring this up only because I think Oklahoma should jump Clemson this week.