• The KillerFrogs

Playoff Ranking Predictions for Tuesday

LVH

Even though Pedo State and Ohio State lost I think with Miami beating VT and being undefeated they will jump us. Also think that with Oklahoma State losing our best win took a hit which gives them a reason to put Wisconsin ahead of us, also they need to sunshine pump the Big 10's best remaining hope. So we will stay at 8.

Doesn't matter if we don't beat Oklahoma anyway.

1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Notre Dame
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. Miami
7. Wisconsin
8. TCU
9. Washington
10. Auburn

Pharm Frog

Should be 6. Will be 7. Could see us remaining at 8. But they may want to prop up the game by making it a 5 v 6 “elimination” game

TooColdU

Miami also plays Notre Dame next week and that’s probably where Gameday will be going. So it’s very likely that Miami jumps us.

ifrog

Even though Pedo State and Ohio State lost I think with Miami beating VT and being undefeated they will jump us. Also think that with Oklahoma State losing our best win took a hit which gives them a reason to put Wisconsin ahead of us, also they need to sunshine pump the Big 10's best remaining hope. So we will stay at 8.

1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Notre Dame
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. Miami
7. Wisconsin
8. TCU
9. Washington
10. Auburn

I think that it’s a conspiracy

BearlyAFrog

I don't have any affinity for Wisconsin, but if they were to win out, and get left out of the CFP, that would be ridiculous. A P5 school that wins all of its games, and itshe conference should automatically have a ticket to the postseason. The committee would basically be telling everybody that a team can do everything right, not make any mistakes, and still not play a playoff game. At that point the system would be fundamentally broken.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
With Western Virginia beating Iowa State, that should add another Big 12 ranked team that TCU has defeated. Glad the Razorbacks managed to barely beat Coastal Carolina. A loss might have tanked our SOS.

Mean Purple

1. Georgia
2. Alabama
3. Notre Dame
4. Clemson
5. Oklahoma
6. Miami
7. Wisconsin
8. TCU
9. Washington
10. Auburn
Sorry,
But Miami should be in the top 4. They are undefeated and just bulldogged Clemson's best win. Clemson lost to Scuse.

Notre Dame's biggest win is USC. Then NC State. Have to put Miami ahead of them. OU is 4. They beat Ohio State at the rust shoe. Or Wisconsin. TCU after OU or WIsky.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I'm not sure about rankings, but how is beating a 4-5 team a quality win? The committee specifically looks at the win loss records of opponents to determine strength.

What is this arse doing back here? They beat Kansas so he decides to troll opponents boards again?

Enjoy your 1-11 season. I am really looking forward to the Frogs putting a royal beating on the rapists the day after Thanksgiving.

BearlyAFrog

With Western Virginia beating Iowa State, that should add another Big 12 ranked team that TCU has defeated. Glad the Razorbacks managed to barely beat Coastal Carolina. A loss might have tanked our SOS.

ESPN put the TCU SOS at 48th during the UT game. West Virginia win looks good, but we know that Army is gonna suck a fat Bielema.

His wife is store bought hot BTW

f_399

Wisonsin will win their division and lose to a 2 loss team in the conference championship game and the big 10 will be left out.

PAC 12 might as well be out the door as well, but the big 10 is more screwed at this point.

If the big 12 champ is still a 1 loss team, they should be in.

BearlyAFrog

Wisonsin will win their division and lose to a 2 loss team in the conference championship game and the big 10 will be left out.

PAC 12 might as well be out the door as well, but the big 10 is more screwed at this point.

If the big 12 champ is still a 1 loss team, they should be in.

Quite possibly, but you think that a perfect BIG 10 champ Wisconsin should get left out?