• The KillerFrogs

Playoff Ranking Predictions for Tuesday

Peacefrog

Degenerate
No kidding.

Speaking of conspiracies, I don't know how ESPN and UT-Austin have been able to keep a lid on their collusion to run CAB out of town and disgrace such an honorable man and an impeccable university.

#pevertedlittletarts

#WeRhuleThisState

#TRUTHDONTLIE

View attachment 3852

View attachment 3853

IdealPlaintiveCaterpillar-size_restricted.gif

AchingBlackandwhiteGelding-size_restricted.gif

QuaintHairyGoosefish-size_restricted.gif

FlusteredSimpleJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

LimpingSarcasticChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

SourWillingGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

SentimentalDigitalKitten-size_restricted.gif

SeveralSourKinglet-size_restricted.gif

PessimisticEverlastingDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

HarmfulMintyIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

GrotesqueTimelyIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

CautiousQualifiedCony-size_restricted.gif

EvergreenPalatableAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

WarySpitefulAdder-size_restricted.gif

ShinyPitifulAurochs-size_restricted.gif

AgitatedRedIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

SoreWarmheartedFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

EquatorialZestyDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

SneakyTenseInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

KGaYvn.gif
One more suggestion - the BU player telling the other player to get down and fake an injury.

You don't have one of Art Briles fighting a homeless man in an alley by any chance?

Here comes the pump...

When the committee's second ranking is revealed on Tuesday (7 p.m. ET/ESPN), watch the BOTTOM of their list this week -- it's critical to Wisconsin. It's very possible that Iowa and Michigan - the Badgers' next two opponents - sneak into the top 25. If so, the entire narrative surrounding Wisconsin's weak strength of schedule would change this week. If the Badgers knock off back-to-back top 25 teams and punctuate their resume with a Big Ten title, they'll have a much stronger case to finish in the top four than the resume we're looking at now.

i
Heather Dinich, ESPN Senior Writer
If Wiscy beats them, they won't be in the top 25 any more.

What a nitwit.

crankuptheenolagay

Devils advocate, say we don’t have the outcome we want in Norman and OSU whips IS. We win out and beat OU In the rematch at Jerraworld does a 2 loss TCU Big XII champ get left out with the PAC 12 and B1G with minimum 2 losses???

Wexahu

Devils advocate, say we don’t have the outcome we want in Norman and OSU whips IS. We win out and beat OU In the rematch at Jerraworld does a 2 loss TCU Big XII champ get left out with the PAC 12 and B1G with minimum 2 losses???

Not for sure, would be interesting. Would still probably need an SEC team to get upset though.

Zubaz

What's more interesting about this scenario is both TCU and OU would have the same 11-2 with losses to Iowa State and each other. We'd would have a conference title, they would have the SOS. Who would the committee pick between the two?

CountryFrog

I've learned over the years that no amount of worry from me puts points on the scoreboard for the Frogs. My goal every season in every sport is to try my best to not form any type of preseason expectations and just enjoy every game as much as I can. Obviously they're more fun when you win, so I've had a lot of fun the last several years.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Ha! I’m generally a nervous wreck from opening kickoff until the game is decided on Saturdays but otherwise not really. Try to be as level headed and positive as possible. Only one true TCU football worry/concern for me...... what happens when GP isn’t the HC anymore?
Right with you here. Life is too short to worry about the width of a row on the west side or whatever.

And don't worry we will just money whip Saban. That line of thought works for Baylor and Aggy.

Last edited:

asleep003

My preseason wish was to get the OL talent, on hand, developed into a position to improve our trenches successfully, over last season's... hoping we could achieve a 9-3 season and a Quality Bowl for 2017. It appears we have a good opportunity for more and possibly much more than that.

InstaFrog

Contrary to KFc opinion, not all Baylor grads are irrational rapists. I'm going to use betting money to get some tix to watch what will hopefully be the most deflating TCU moment since being left out of the playoffs.
Sad little troller. Here's a t-shirt to cheer you up.. Must suck to BU
6361414963533009291567216793_cab-briles-tshirts.jpg

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
What's more interesting about this scenario is both TCU and OU would have the same 11-2 with losses to Iowa State and each other. We'd would have a conference title, they would have the SOS. Who would the committee pick between the two?

Easy answer - They would revert to their 2014 decision and leave us both out.

cdsfrog

Ha! I’m generally a nervous wreck from opening kickoff until the game is decided on Saturdays but otherwise not really. Try to be as level headed and positive as possible. Only one true TCU football worry/concern for me...... what happens when GP isn’t the HC anymore?

Haha I worry about too much but I can't worry about that. Hoping he coaches for 15 more years.

But then steal Iowa states coach. Double his salary. He so damn good

Pharm Frog

Contrary to KFc opinion, not all Baylor grads are irrational rapists.

True. Since 2011 when history began there are the irrational rapists. The rational rapists. The raped. The willfully ignorant. The rape apologists (including the "drinking = consent", "victim blamers", and "rape-happens-everywhere"). I'm sure there are a couple of more small categories that I'm missing.

BearlyAFrog

The answer is yes. David Ubben's post about the Big 12 title game is pretty much spot on.

Alabama, Wisconsin, and Washington are the only teams in the top 15 with a SOS worse than TCU. You know Alabama will take care or business. You know Wisconsin has to go perfect to be in the conversation. Washington would have to win out to be seriously considered. There is a very real chance that TCU and OU split and knock each other out of the picture.