• The KillerFrogs

Oregon State ticket prices

Dogfrog

QUOTE(Bonner4Prez @ Apr 6 2010, 02:38 PM) [snapback]541372[/snapback]
So how are students supposed to afford this? Why should we pay to come when we can get some of the best seats in the house for free? Someone really screwed up on this one. Don't expect more than a couple hundred trust fund students. We're playing Oregon State here...I don't see how they can even begin to justify these prices.

This isn't a home game. What are you complaining about?. $35 for a ticket at an away game is a steal. If you can't afford it don't go.

TheSheik

QUOTE(Bonner4Prez @ Apr 6 2010, 02:40 PM) [snapback]541374[/snapback]
Oh OK. Still a huge ripoff though. I would assume nosebleed. At least on TV I can see the players.

you cannot be serious

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Bonner4Prez @ Apr 6 2010, 02:40 PM) [snapback]541374[/snapback]
Oh OK. Still a huge ripoff though. I would assume nosebleed. At least on TV I can see the players.

Trust me - with that video board you can tell which players shaved that morning from anywhere in the building.

attyfrog

Maybe this should be a topic for a new thread but why don't a bunch of KF.com folks look into chartering a bus (or buses).

It has been discussed and priced on this board before for away games.

I do not like shelling out 75/150 for tickets anymore than the next guy but what really sticks in my craw is 40 bucks for the privledge of parking at Jerry's Cathedral and still having to walk a good distance to get into the place.

Have the bus leave from the ACS - I am sure we can all park on or near campus. I would certainly prefer driving over to campus and jumping on a bus than driving directly to Arlington from northern Tarrant County.

I could be off base here but i suspect we can fill up a bus or two at $20/pop. And, not having to drive, we can have a heck of a tailgate party on the way over.

Thoughts, comments?

If I am off base let me know - no problem. But 20 bucks saved on parking is still 20 bucks (what, the price of a single beer at JerryWorld?).

gdu

QUOTE(attyfrog @ Apr 6 2010, 11:26 PM) [snapback]541457[/snapback]
Maybe this should be a topic for a new thread but why don't a bunch of KF.com folks look into chartering a bus (or buses).
It has been discussed and priced on this board before for away games.

I do not like shelling out 75/150 for tickets anymore than the next guy but what really sticks in my craw is 40 bucks for the privledge of parking at Jerry's Cathedral and still having to walk a good distance to get into the place.

Have the bus leave from the ACS - I am sure we can all park on or near campus. I would certainly prefer driving over to campus and jumping on a bus than driving directly to Arlington from northern Tarrant County.

I could be off base here but i suspect we can fill up a bus or two at $20/pop. And, not having to drive, we can have a heck of a tailgate party on the way over.

Thoughts, comments?

If I am off base let me know - no problem. But 20 bucks saved on parking is still 20 bucks (what, the price of a single beer at JerryWorld?).

I don't see that being popular enough to do, but I could be wrong.