• The KillerFrogs

Number one on my wishlist for this year's football team

Snoop1122

If we are talking about simple things to accomplish I say 1. Have a decent FG kicker
2. do not commit dumb penalties
3. Have some consistent play from game to game. Do not start off strong this game and not the next game.

Bruce Berry

I'm sick of people bagging on the kicker. I get it we sucked there and it's easy to make them the scapegoat given their visibility. But its like blaming 1 missed free throw for losing a bball game...but forgetting the 18 turnovers, technical fouls, missed layups, etc. THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS GARBAGE, INCLUDING THE OC PLAY CALLING AND CLOCK MANAGEMENT FROM GP HIMSELF.

OK

tcudoc

Top 3 Wish list for Frogs:
2). Elite QB execution

Likely illegal to execute a QB.

279af1e2564b709adc8adb7bf4c2df3605906c143c472dd1df3b0027af5dacb0.jpg

SnoSki

I'm sick of people bagging on the kicker. I get it we sucked there and it's easy to make them the scapegoat given their visibility. But its like blaming 1 missed free throw for losing a bball game...but forgetting the 18 turnovers, technical fouls, missed layups, etc. THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS GARBAGE, INCLUDING THE OC PLAY CALLING AND CLOCK MANAGEMENT FROM GP HIMSELF.

tenor.gif

Casey T

Missing 3 field goals against tech, all less than 38 yards, is nothing like blaming a loss on 1 missed free throw. Kicker lost us that game