• The KillerFrogs

No SEC in the CFP

Brog

Texas made it. Ridiculous. Imagine being a 13=0 team and getting left out for two one loss teams.
Michigan, Washington, Alabama, Texas

Zubaz

Everyone called us a lucky team last year but I don't remember us barely scraping by a bad 4-8 and 5-7 team like UT did
The only one was we barely scraped by 5-7 WVU. We really won by 3, the last TD was with like 10 seconds left after we had secured the win, we only threw it because they jumped off sides.

And Baylor needing an absolute miracle, of course.

Last edited:

Dogfrog

They think they are entitled to more money because they are better than us. No matter how you analyze it, it all leads back to their belief that they belong in a different league than us — us being Tech, Baylor, Iowa State, etc. Their arrogance has no bounds.
They can think all they want. The modern data says TCU 8 - UT 4. Doubt we have many opportunities to play again so it may ever be such.

We met friends at Cedar Creek lake summer of 2012. They are both UT grads and huge fans. Sitting out on the dock with the guy, I brought up how interesting it will be to join the B12 in the fall. He immediately said “it will take TCU about 5-6 years to get up to speed with B12 talent”. Just 1.5 years before we went undefeated, beat the Big 10 champ in the Rose Bowl, finished #2 in the nation. I just said we’ll see. Of course we beat them that fall and really dominated them over the 12 years. We will forever have 8-4 over them.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+