• The KillerFrogs

NCAA Baseball Selection Show

TCUdirtbag

Maybe we start Traver game one?

Also, if we win the first game, Will we be the home team for the next game? I feel like there was a rule change recently about this topic, but I can't remember.

No change to who is home/visitor. Change just allows host to use the home dugout whether they are playing as home or visitor.

SnoSki

No change to who is home/visitor. Change just allows host to use the home dugout whether they are playing as home or visitor.

OK: So if we win the first game, we should be the Home team again on Saturday correct? I mean, we are the higher seeded team, we won the first game, its our stadium...

TCUWIN

Not entirely correct. If we win game one and DBU wins game one, we would be visitor. If we win game one and UVA wins game one, we would be home (or is it a coin flip?)
I've never understood this,how do they determine home and visitor? I just assumed everyone got to be home team at least once. (Now waiting for mcgibblet to call me stupid).

Ron Swanson

Maybe we start Traver game one?

Also, if we win the first game, Will we be the home team for the next game? I feel like there was a rule change recently about this topic, but I can't remember.

Depends on if the 2 or 3 seed win their game. You are the home team if you've been the away team (during that regional) more than the team you're playing. Tie goes to the higher seed I believe.

French Frog

Fort Worth Regional vs. Fayetteville Regional
Fort Worth Regional
1. TCU
4. Central Connecticut St.
3. Dallas Baptist
2. Virginia

Fayetteville Regional
1. Arkansas
4. Oral Roberts
3. Oklahoma St.
2. Missouri St.