• The KillerFrogs

NCAA Baseball Selection Show

Spike

We got a tough draw considering we're the 6 seed but Virginia is the team that REALLY got screwed. They should've been a host, but instead, get shipped halfway across the country to play in the #6 national seed's region plus a tough 3 seed matchup in their first game.

In some cases it looks like the decisions are based on ticket sales, like LSU getting 3 teams in traveling distance, other times they make bonehead decisions like this, or sending UT to CA. I don't think the NCAA would deliberately screw UT, but what do I know.

crankuptheenolagay

Baseball being a superstitious sport, I'm not loving it that Central Connecticut CCSU has the same abbreviation as the team that eliminated us last year Coastal Carolina. Who by the way didn't even make the post season this year!

Spike

Lodolo is a bit more rested. Traver just went the farthest he had gone all year so let him rest a bit. Howard or Janczak for game 2, probably Howard as we only got 5 innings from Janczak, not sure how much he has in tank yet.

TCUdirtbag

Baseball being a superstitious sport, I'm not loving it that Central Connecticut CCSU has the same abbreviation as the team that eliminated us last year Coastal Carolina. Who by the way didn't even make the post season this year!

Coastal Carolina University = CCU
Central Connecticut State University = CCSU

Pharm Frog

In some cases it looks like the decisions are based on ticket sales, like LSU getting 3 teams in traveling distance, other times they make bonehead decisions like this, or sending UT to CA. I don't think the NCAA would deliberately screw UT, but what do I know.

Done to advantage A&M because SEC SEC SEC more than to screw UT.

GeoFrog

Easy Turbo. Let's not wipe before we poop. I'm just hoping we host a Super in FW at this point.
BrmBjn.gif