• The KillerFrogs

Mayfield is a class act

FrogLifeYo

There is no moral or character requirement for awards in sports today..Honestly that slope is so slippery I'm not sure there should be. As others have pointed out, some pretty terrible humans have already won the award..The trend is sure to continue.

lowfrog

Thanks, Kansas! It worked perfectly. You managed to aggravate the Baker to expose his real nature to the world again. Consequently, it will also expose the lack of integrity in OU football when they don't do anything about his behavior. Looking forward to more antics from him on and off the field, that is, until he eventually runs into someone who rips his cojones off and leaves him crying on the side of the road.

TX_Krötenechse

Ok so I looked for some more context to this. It doesn’t excuse it, but this wasn’t because of someone not shaking his hand - this was right after a KU player gave him a pretty egregious and uncalled for late hit.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You won’t get any argument from me that Mayfield is a massive [ profanity ]. But I think it’s better to talk about the facts instead of inventing a straw man, like him doing it because of a handshake.
His coach said it was because of the lack of handshake in post game press conference.

AroundWorldFrog

Yep, Riley was "talking to him about his antics" during the game and laughing. They have plans later tonight to go light a bag of dog [ Finebaum ] on some old person porch.

Pharm Frog

It will be handled internally.

Correct

Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley said there was "no excuse" for Mayfield's actions and said he would consider disciplinary action once he gets the chance to watch Mayfield's antics for himself.

"It was a chippy game, and it was chippy from the second their guys decided they didn't want to shake our hands at the coin toss," Riley said. "The chippiness started there. ... Baker is a competitive guy and let his emotions get the best of him. We can't have that, he can't do that."

TCU_91

There is no moral or character requirement for awards in sports today..Honestly that slope is so slippery I'm not sure there should be. As others have pointed out, some pretty terrible humans have already won the award..The trend is sure to continue.

Well at least there are no multi murderer's.

Oh wait....