• The KillerFrogs

Mayfield is a class act

Purp

OU, college sports and the Heisman committee needs to do something about character issues. AT the top we have a president who represents for young men the worst kind of moral example we in this country have ever seen. Things better turn around and soon.
Your cause and effect associations need more practice. Bakefield was a [ the old ricardo ] gobbler long before Trump ever thought about running for president.

Dogfrog

I’m totally up for helping to fund a social media campaign that highlights his douchiest moments: Today’s KU game; drilling Small during warmups; running from the cops; etc. Missing any? In today’s angry mob world we may be able to shame the Heisman voters a bit.

To be played on the AT&T video board Dec 2.

Last edited:

swcfrog

Still don’t understand why the OU coach does NOTHING! GP would have benched the little T@&D and kicked him off second time it happened. OU coach must be a gutless wonder. Ain’t no Bud Wilkinson. Oops, just showed my age.

MTfrog5

Still don’t understand why the OU coach does NOTHING! GP would have benched the little T@&D and kicked him off second time it happened. OU coach must be a gutless wonder. Ain’t no Bud Wilkinson. Oops, just showed my age.
Because Kyler Murray is the backup and their season would be over if he had to play more than a couple series

Frogcrates

Change-up to GMFP’s game plan for the CCG. Have the offense practice all week on bouncing back from a 21 pt. deficit midway through the first quarter. For defense, on the first three series blitz eleven with little regard for late hits (just no targeting) and absolutely no regard for the ball. This sunnavabitch needs an ass whoopin in the worst way.

Last edited:

BABYFACE

Change-up to GMFP’s game plan for the CCG. Have the offense practice all week on bouncing back from a 21 pt. deficit midway through the first quarter. For defense, on the first three series blitz eleven with little regard for late hits (just no targeting) and absolutely no regard for the ball. This sunnavabitch needs an ass whoopin in the worst way.

So, all eleven on D will be spies on BM. I could live with that.

AroundWorldFrog

I've always observed that people who are saying "[ darn ] you" while walking away are hoping to NOT brawl, and are somewhat scared, in truth. I've been that guy at times, I know. I don't think you'll see him saying that ever while holding his ground or walking towards someone.
We all got to see what he did in a "man up" situation. Ran and cried like a baby.

HToady

We can debate whether Mayfield's actions were a reaction to KUs failure to shake hands. I suspect that he was already mouthing off prior to the handshake.

Never the less it's hard to get 18 and 19 year olds not to respond in kind. I hope this is not who we are. Don't know how many coaches or players look at this site.

I would suggest we shake his hand, never say a word. Lay him on his ass as often as possible but legally, frustrate him by covering his receivers and keeping him on the run. If the Sooner players are playing dirty, kicking, hitting, spitting, let the coaches know. otherwise don't respond in kind. After we beat him, shake his hand and take the high road. Let him be who he is going to be.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
We can debate whether Mayfield's actions were a reaction to KUs failure to shake hands. I suspect that he was already mouthing off prior to the handshake.

Never the less it's hard to get 18 and 19 year olds not to respond in kind. I hope this is not who we are. Don't know how many coaches or players look at this site.

I would suggest we shake his hand, never say a word. Lay him on his ass as often as possible but legally, frustrate him by covering his receivers and keeping him on the run. If the Sooner players are playing dirty, kicking, hitting, spitting, let the coaches know. otherwise don't respond in kind. After we beat him, shake his hand and take the high road. Let him be who he is going to be.
I agree but I also like to think about the Frogs defense stepping on his throat the first play and never letting the little [ hundin] off the turf. Then I'd send blacklock over to the stands to take baker's mom away from baker's dad.

Last edited:

Frogcrates

Well, I say we have every one of our captains do the handshake-sike-hair move... and then lay him on his ass.