• The KillerFrogs

Mayfield hit TCU player in head during warmups?

The Degenerate Frog

Who cares... guy has a helmet on.. no need to get your XXL panties in a wad. I did the same thing at one of the Rose Bowl pre-game sponsor activities (Taco Bell?) where you throw the ball into a small net/target. I accidentally missed 5 times in a row and sailed the ball just over the fence into a big Wisconsin tailgate party. Surely I got at least one person in the head!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Who cares... guy has a helmet on.. no need to get your XXL panties in a wad. I did the same thing at one of the Rose Bowl pre-game sponsor activities (Taco Bell?) where you throw the ball into a small net/target. I accidentally missed 5 times in a row and sailed the ball just over the fence into a big Wisconsin tailgate party. Surely I got at least one person in the head!
Ever been hit in the head with a football from that distance with that velocity? Even with a helmet on I hope the trainers checked Small for a concussion.

Raw Frog

Would be fitting for Niko to go full out Billy Jack on him, and tell him beforehand that he is going to take this foot and put it on this side of his face, and there is nothing he can do about it....

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Mayfield caught on camera and mic flipping off Kansas fans and making comments to Kansas fans. Announcers are shocked. I’m like he does this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] every game
A couple of kids on the field for coin toss declined to shake his hand.