• The KillerFrogs

Mayfield hit TCU player in head during warmups?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

This video appears to show Mayfield (hard to tell if actually him at the 5 yl) hit a TCU player in the head with a ball as the team came onto the field for warm ups.

MTfrog5

We do the same drill. The receiver was not close to that ball and we sure know how accurate he is with the football especially from that distance.

MN Frog

What a [ profanity ]. I used to respect him for the talent and cockiness he carried on and off the field. But clearly the receiver was not looking and 5 yards away. Hope we get another shot at him and this video circulated the locker room.

netty2424

What a [ profanity ]. I used to respect him for the talent and [ the old ricardo ]iness he carried on and off the field. But clearly the receiver was not looking and 5 yards away. Hope we get another shot at him and this video circulated the locker room.

Hopefully with GP starting out with "How 'bout having a little self respect!" Then pushing play.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
He wound up hard and fast and threw it almost as hard as he could...anyone can tell that was on purpose. That should be an immediate suspension...especially throwing it at someones head.

I darning can't wait until Karma catches up to him....
Sooners say it was warranted because apparently the Frogs ran through their drill. Even though the Frogs were on end line or side line entire time. Mayfield and the majority of that fanbase are almost Baylor level bad.

He wound up hard and fast and threw it almost as hard as he could...anyone can tell that was on purpose. That should be an immediate suspension...especially throwing it at someones head.

Pipe dream I know, but perhaps this will go viral and catch the Heisman committees attention --although based on past winners they don't give a crap about character. That Karma girl is really a [ hundin] but not always timely.

Frog92

Saw this live. It was Niko Small that he hit. To be fair, our guys did cut through their drill but they didn't really have a choice.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Saw this live. It was Niko Small that he hit. To be fair, our guys did cut through their drill but they didn't really have a choice.
Doesn’t excuse It, Small wasn’t the first through the passing lane and I’m sure a doosh like Mayfield is aware of “game on” and “game off” when he threw that rope.

MTfrog5

Exactly. People that stay it’s justified because they ran through the drill need to look at how many people are on the sidelines. The sidelines and back of the endzone are really small. I guess it’s appropriate that Summers should have led them out and bulldozed everyone in the back of the endzone so Baker has enough room to throw. Also he misses his target by about 5 yards so scheiss Baker

Austintxfrog94

Suspension? lol, that would have to come from someone outside of OU. A public intox with evading didn’t warrant one play being taken off so I don’t see OU to doing anything,

Agree though that it’s bush league and stuff like that comes back on someone at some point.