• The KillerFrogs

Mayfield hit TCU player in head during warmups?

frogs9497

Saw this live. It was Niko Small that he hit. To be fair, our guys did cut through their drill but they didn't really have a choice.

The only drill I saw was "Let's drill a TCU player and pretend I was throwing to my guy." Except I'm not sure he even pretended.

Sebastian S

These could and probably is just mind games.

Like what Mayweather and McGregor do to their opponents.

Get in their head, make them hate you back that it takes them off their game plan.

Sebastian S

Great news, if we win the next 2 we get another crack at them.

Pretty good motivation right there.

This should be in the locker rooms
3274c5bc-f8b9-486e-9e5a-139d516cef5c-large16x9_BAKERMAYFIELDHATMUSTACHE.jpg

Want another shot at this? Win then.

Chongo94

These could and probably is just mind games.

Like what Mayweather and McGregor do to their opponents.

Get in their head, make them hate you back that it takes them off their game plan.

Mind games don't explain how he acted at Tech with that whole fiasco nor do they explain his behavior when OU won at Ohio State.

He's just a POS, simple and most relevant answer, end of story.

TheFDN

So right after he hit Small in the head, he walks over to the sideline as Small and the rest of the players continue jogging out for warmups and claps right in his face? F him and can't believe nobody did a thing about it.

froginaustin

There's only one way to wipe the smirk off that punk's face.

If rumors circulating at the time are to be believed, his own NFL teammates ended Brian Bosworth's career by busting him up in practice. I suppose, though, that attitude is not so dangerous to a rookie that's a big-money quarterback.

TRF51

Why are we running threw their drill, seems odd. It is hard to tell from the video if he truly meant to hit him but Nico should have ran around the drill IMO.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Why are we running threw their drill, seems odd. It is hard to tell from the video if he truly meant to hit him but Nico should have ran around the drill IMO.
Might want to watch again. They didn’t run ‘through’ anything. They weren’t even on the field, they were coming out of the locker room out of bounds.