• The KillerFrogs

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

y2kFrog

Maybe its me but I would rather our NIL pay a reasonable amount of money to someone that really wants to come here than overpay to get someone who is putting themselves up to the highest bidder.
We have yet to see any of the big money NIL teams be really good…in fact most have underperformed.

Frogfam4

New Frog D Line transfer
10539215.jpg

Rick D'Abreu​

• POS- DL (East Carolina)
  • HEIGHT- 6-2
  • WEIGHT- 268

CryptoMiner

Interesting visitor yesterday, former ECU LB/DL Rick D'Abreu 6-2/270

From Pirate website going into 2022 season: Three-year lettermen who has appeared in 32 games making 15 starts … Registered 67 career stops (30 solo) … Recorded at least one tackle in 23 of 32 career contests (multiple 20 times) … Tallied 8.0 career TFLs (-33 yards) and 4.5 career sacks (-27 yards) ... Sixty of his 67 career tackles have come on rushing plays (29 in 2021) ... Added six career quarterback pressures … Is considered one of ECU’s most capable line penetrators because of his quickness and strength to get off blocks … A 2022 Second-Team Preseason All-American Athletic Conference selection by Phil Steele’s College Football Preview.

However for a variety of reasons he played sparingly during last season and put up very little stats. Could fill a void at LBer depth or at DE

ECUPirate84

New Frog D Line transfer
10539215.jpg

Rick D'Abreu​

• POS- DL (East Carolina)
  • HEIGHT- 6-2
  • WEIGHT- 268
A really talented guy that didn't work out here for whatever reason. Was an All-Conference caliber guy from day 1. Had some off the field antics and practice habits that just wore the coaches down over time, and he spent a lot of time in the doghouse. Dykes saw him make a lot of plays against SMU a couple years ago. I hope he finds a good home at TCU and y'all get the best out of him!