• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Game Thread: Frogs v Pokes

Portland Frog

I thought Noi also looked pretty good on defense tonight too, at least when I was watching him.
Loved how the crowd rallied around Hamdy tonight, great stuff and helped give his game a nice lift.

Noi is emerging as a star for this team, not only was he draining 3s, but he had some impressive drives to the hoop.

Just a really fun basketball game after the first ten minutes. That Baylor game next weekend is going to be nuts, if you haven’t secured you tickets, do it now.

Also Noi looked better tonight on defense. If he shores up that end of his game on a consistent basis, look out.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Refs made this really tough to watch for first 10 minutes of second half. But I guess it was better than the first 5 minutes of the game when I was totally pissed off. Nice to have our 8 man rotation back, although I was getting worried when Bane and Oden were being called for all those phantom fouls. I have stopped yelling at the refs because they are all so pathetically inconsistent.

I love the new Mini-Frog.

CountryFrog

Great game despite the refs. Man I don’t know where some of those calls were coming from on both ends of the court.They took both teams out of the game. It was ridiculous to watch.
Yea, they were basically not allowing you to do much of anything defensively in the post or on drives to the basket. If you didn't just step back and allow an uncontested dunk then there was about an 80% chance you would be called for a foul.

cdsfrog

Win the next 3 and lose to tech we would be 22-10. Seems like we could make tourney if we do ok in big.12 tourney right?

WhatTheFrog

Had to have a laugh at how excited the OSU radio guys were for the first 10 minutes of that game. They were running their mouths talking about how TCU had never won a game this season when trailing by 8+ at any point during the game and how OSU was holding TCU’s high powered offense at bay, etc etc etc (I listened to the majority of the first half whilst driving north on I-35 between Ardmore and Norman on my way home from FW today)

This was when TCU started 0/9 and OSU was shooting over 50% from the floor.

I wonder how they feel about that final score tonight.

Home FROM FW is the wrong way to look at it.

SuperTFrog

Win the next 3 and lose to tech we would be 22-10. Seems like we could make tourney if we do ok in big.12 tourney right?
We could win two more and lose the first game of the big 12 tourney and be in. If we go 20-10 in the regular season with an 8-10 record in the toughest league in the country we are in for sure.