• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Game Thread: Frogs v Pokes

ATC Frog

Had to have a laugh at how excited the OSU radio guys were for the first 10 minutes of that game. They were running their mouths talking about how TCU had never won a game this season when trailing by 8+ at any point during the game and how OSU was holding TCU’s high powered offense at bay, etc etc etc (I listened to the majority of the first half whilst driving north on I-35 between Ardmore and Norman on my way home from FW today)

This was when TCU started 0/9 and OSU was shooting over 50% from the floor.

I wonder how they feel about that final score tonight.

Dogfrog

We are capable of pretty good defense in stretches. Either not committed to it consistently or not deep enough to sustain it.

I have always liked Hamdy. Not perfect but he’s fearless and willing to do the hard work inside.

Loved how the crowd rallied around Hamdy tonight, great stuff and helped give his game a nice lift.

Noi is emerging as a star for this team, not only was he draining 3s, but he had some impressive drives to the hoop.

Just a really fun basketball game after the first ten minutes. That Baylor game next weekend is going to be nuts, if you haven’t secured you tickets, do it now.