• The KillerFrogs

Holy Redirects, Batman!

Purp

Got a redirect on my work computer today. It's a Surface so maybe that works for like a mobile than laptop? Was disappointed tonget them there, though.

The Colonel

I don't know what is going on with this site, but I had to manually shutdown my PC yesterday because some hacker was coming through my speakers and asking me for ransom.

Thoroughly enjoy this site and it has kept me sane the last few years, but this is beyond excusable.

Hope you get everything worked out with the new site, but I will be in the sidelines for a while.

Purp

Y
I don't know what is going on with this site, but I had to manually shutdown my PC yesterday because some hacker was coming through my speakers and asking me for ransom.

Thoroughly enjoy this site and it has kept me sane the last few years, but this is beyond excusable.

Hope you get everything worked out with the new site, but I will be in the sidelines for a while.
You sure that wasn't the pron from the other tab in your browser?

Purp

I counted last night. Between 10pm and 11pm I got 11 redirects. Each time I had to shut down the browser and reopen. I tried to post this last night but couldn't due to redirects. And it just happened again this morning in less than 1 minute. Can't handle it.